Thoughts, Suggestions, Experiences. Share them here :)

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Proton, Sep 17, 2015.

1. DavidBordeaux

I posted something about a month ago, but it seems it has been lost in the forum so i'm posting it again here:

Hi, i'd like to suggest 2 little things, a repport a little "bug", so here i go:

First suggestion is that it would be nice if the display of remaining waves could be placed so it won't be blocked by cubes.
    In later waves it's nice to know where we are at before leaving because if we leave while there is 1 ennemy left in a wave, when we come back it's back to 5 remaining (i'm not "complaining" about that, just about the fact that it's not visible) and if an entire ennemy is blocking the number, it takes a long time to know where we're at in the wave.
    Again it's really a tiny problem only when we go in the deep, but still a problem.
    I.E:
    [​IMG]

Second, it would be an artifact upgrade for the click pistol spread shot in the "Abilities" tree.
    Right now, the crosshair is on one of the spread shot and it would be nice if it was right between two of them both for manual aiming and for the "Idle Mode". That way, we could more easily target 2 shots on one cube.
    But it wouldn't be an default feature, it would be an additional level of upgrade for the spreadshot and would be quite expensive like 3-400000 :timecube:s.

Now for the "bug" part, it still concerns the click pistol spread shot, i often have some missed shots with the shots at the end of the spread. The shots go through the cubes without hitting them.
    Take a look at this screenshot to see what i'm talking about:
    [​IMG]

I'm done. Don't hesitate to tell me if i was not clear and what you think about it.
    Cheers ;)

Proton likes this.
  2. Flare

Flare Spec Ops

In the android mobile version I had an issue. I was unable to connect to the internet for a period of a month. During that time I was playing Time Clickers... (what a shock right?) So it turns out I was able to connect to the internet again. I opened the app with internet and I see my progress dissapeared and reverted to the save that was on the cloud. Instead of continuing from my locally saved game. Lets just say I went from 250k Cubes to 20k cubes in a matter of seconds. There was not even an option if I wanted to update the cloud with my locally saved game or if i wanted to revert to my cloud saved game. Since that event I haven't bothered picking up the game again because of such a huge progress loss.

3. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We think we have a fix for this that's included in the 1.3 Update that we're rolling out tomorrow (Oct 13).

Flare likes this.
  4. Dimps

Dimps Elite

It is "tomorrow" here already, Oct 13 10:51 time.
    What timezone is your "tomorrow"?

5. Mammbos

Mammbos Spec Ops

hahahahaha had the same reaction.

guess it's a Usa timezone and the patch will coem later at offfice hours which would mean afternoon for us?

6. Dimps

Dimps Elite

[​IMG]
    ez DPS ^^

7. Dimps

Dimps Elite

But wait, here's more!

[​IMG]

GoogologyMaster likes this.
  8. Dimps

Dimps Elite

@Proton, you do the (60 seconds - 5 seconds) top GPS into GPM, and that ruins the gold from clicking :timecube:/:weaponcube: from :weaponcube: upgrade.

Rainbow balls hardly happen 4-5 times per minute, so does boss fight. I have a feeling clicking :timecube:/:weaponcube: during boss fight should yield a lot of gold. But that is filtered out by your anti-rainbow-recursion logic.

Rainbow balls not gaining off itself is fine. Filtering other great opportunities / top GPS is not.

I propose remembering exact second Rainbow ball was destroyed and not counting gold from this exact second as GPS source. All other gold sources should go as is, not filtered.

9. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

I would like to Present to you an idea for the future of time clicker (Of course the idea has already been proposed can be)

From the 1000 wave and after : new upgrade for :timecube: & :weaponcube: (purchasable with :weaponcube:)

This upgrade provides a chance to get 2 times + :timecube: and :weaponcube: by boss
    Level 1 gives a 1% chance to a maximum of 10% (should be understood that the price is relatively high for the 10%)

This would not always have the same number of :timecube: and :weaponcube: per run and to have good surprises

For me it will not make the game "broken" and it would be a little more fun

What do you think?

10. Ragnar4200

Ragnar4200 Rookie

When my browser upgraded to 1.3 I wasn't reimbursed any :weaponcube:s. Now my :weaponcube: find/chance is in the toilet. Any chance I can get some :weaponcube:s back?

11. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

It wasn't guaranteed that you'd get Weapon Cubes back.

If you invested in a lot of Augments that lowered in price so the difference was credited to your unspent Weapon Cubes.

If you spent a lot on Augments that got more expensive. It would have taken any unspent Weapon Cubes to make up the difference in cost. If the total cost of the levels you had is more than the total number of Weapon Cubes you have then it will lower some levels until the total cost matches how many :weaponcube: you have.

So for example let's say you have 100K :weaponcube:, but with the rebalancing the total cost of the levels you had is 110K. It will have lowered some levels in the most expensive Augments which let's say costed 12K, that extra 2K is credited to your unspent :weaponcube:.

12. Ragnar4200

Ragnar4200 Rookie

That explains it. Thanks!

13. enfilade

enfilade Rookie

Suggestion - On the timecube/weapon cube purchase screens, in addition to the "cost for next" amount, it would be nice to see the "total invested" amount for each artifact.

Dimps and Humerez like this.
  14. gent00m

gent00m Rookie

Hey together,

as with the last Update some game-mechanics changed with the introduction of the "overpowered mode" I would like to redo parts of my timecube spendings. What I don't want to do, is clicking every single Upgrade as often as I did before as this would cost quite some time.

So as a new feature I suggest to have a small redo button for every upgrade such that only the timecubes spent in this upgrade are reimbursed and the upgrades level is set to 0.

15. Dimps

Dimps Elite

If "small redo" is going to be introduced, it should be left mouse button to spend cubes, right mouse button to subtract cubes, one by one. More clicking = more fun! :)

(like usual, changes apply on next warp only)

Ratzointzoin likes this.
  16. Ottest

Ottest Rookie

Good afternoon everyone,

first of all i want to say that i really support the "redo/undo" function for weapon cubes. I maxed out the "spread of fire" for the click cannon and i think that was a huge mistake. i really would prefer to reset it back to the 35 degree angle.

but there is "still" a second thing that would make our lifes easier. the "starting gold" OR the "buy mode". One of the both should be changed.
    Either change the buy mode so that it just buys only FULL "promotions or upgrades" or even "full 500's" when chosen the corresponding mode.
    Or, and that might be the better option, change the "starting gold" to (let's call it) "starting weapon level". Especially in the mid and late game ppl are just aiming for full promotions on the weapons anyway. by doing so i would also like to see a slight increase in this skill. atm you end up between 3600/3500 weapon level at skill level 200. since the way from 3500 to 4000 is quite frustrating to upgrade i would like to see 4000's weapon levels as the max skill :D

so could be changed like this:

starting gold -> starting weapon level

each skill point in this skill gives 1 full promotion to the "next weapon

skill level
    0 = all weapons start at 0
    1 = pulse pistol starts at 100, all other weapons stay at 0
    2 = pulse pistol, flak cannon start at 100
    3 = pulse pistol, flak cannon, spread rifle start at 100
    4 = pulse pistol, flak cannon, spread rifle, rocket launcher start at 100
    5 = all weapons start at 100
    6 = pulse pistol starts at 200, rest at 100
    ... and so on

might need some skill level cost adjust at the lower levels (been ages i've been there)

... if that's too difficult, because the game starts immediately after warping (or that might not be wanted) please change the buy mode :)

thanks for your hard work and providing us such a great game!

kind regards
    Ottest

17. Muche

Muche Elite

@Ottest, the only huge mistake you can make while distributing :timecube:/:weaponcube: is to put too much into starting wave without appropriate amount into starting gold (which is why the redo was added for :timecube: artifacts in the first place). All other combinations could be described as ineffective at most.

I never had problems with buy mode/upgrades after warp once I understood how they work. Max buys at most 1000 levels, Promotion buys till next promotion. They both show how many levels they would buy.
    So if I have enough starting gold for level let's say 1634, when the team member is at level 1000 I can see that Max would buy 634 levels, which would put him in the middle of training. So I switch buy mode to Promotion and promote him to L1500, where he his the fastest.

I strongly oppose the idea of automatically buying team levels.
    The first thing I do after warp is buy all click pistol upgrades and unlock active abilities, so I can activate them during the first boss fight to get a boost of max.damage time. Which I would miss out on if they would be upgraded automatically. Especially with the recent overpowered mode feature. Or maybe I'd like to experiment and upgrade only certain team members.

18. iLoveHitagi

iLoveHitagi Elite

I really miss the Option to redo my Weapon Cube Upgrades ,it could be included in the Time Cube Redo button ,or also in a different Button.

19. Nukemarine

Nukemarine Rookie

My suggestion with how to handle Idle Promotion

Since the game has an idle mode for both tracking and firing, they should add an idle mode for team member promotion.

Idle Promotion is time based. As it's on the Weapon Cube screen, it is a mid level option just like idle tracking and firing. Every weapon has this upgrade and the prices are scaled to the weapon ie Launcher cheapest, then pistol, then rifle, then the other two would be most expensive to level idle promotion.

When purchased, that weapon's team member gets a 30 minute counter. After 30 minutes, when the member has chance for promotion, the game activates his promotion and restarts the timer. The amount of promotion is based both on gold available and type of promotion set (x1, U, P, Max).

Idle Promotion upgrade block has 180 levels, each level reduces the timer 10 seconds. Each weapon's timer maxes out idle promotion at 1 minute. Not sure on cost, but 2x to 5x cost of clicking speed upgrade might be good to consider. Turning off idle mode also turns off idle promotion for that team member. However, there's a check box on the :weaponcube: screen that deactivates all idle promotions if the user wishes.

20. AlphaFi

AlphaFi Elite

HiHo

here are two things I would change / add to the game:

1. Some kind of daily log-in bonus - maybe with an artifact that will increase the bonus you recieve
    2. Rainbow balls should also drop :timecube: & :weaponcube: - maybe again to upgrade with an artifact

Greetings from Germany

Proton and Humerez like this.