You might wanna check this out....

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Bionautic, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Bionautic

Bionautic Spec Ops

Hey so I was playing around with the game and i have been playing it for a while. I just realised that you get money when you are offline which can also be easily exploited. For example if I change my time on my computer from October 22 to 27 then it would give me the amount of money for that 5 days. I do know that there is a way to fix this and it is to use a different system for giving money to players offline. Anyway if you want you can tell Proton and Kenzie about it. Plus this cannot be traced which is also the worst part. This does not show on stats, anyway thanks for checking this out and hopefully Proton and Kenzie see this to fix it. Cya
    ^-^

2. Nukemarine

Nukemarine Rookie

This has been known and accepted as what client side game systems can expect. Plus, it's not recommended as changing system time can mess up other programs on your computer or smart phone. Server side saving and time data could prevent this, but it seems the team is planning on doing that when team or twitch style playing is implemented.