Time Clickers has No Sound & No Sound Sliders in Settings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChromiumGaming, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ChromiumGaming

I have been having audio issues involving Time Clickers lately. My laptop is not muted, my game is not muted, and I tried restarted and enabling and disabling possible problem impacting services/programs on my laptop numerous times. The next thing that popped into my brain was to check if the sound sliders were down in the actual game settings. However, when I went to check that, I noticed that there were, in fact, no sound sliders at all. I do not have an ad-blocker extension enabled, and all WebGL attributes in the game appear to work fine (no errors upon starting the game). I tried switching my browser and switching to the unity web player revision of the game, but neither option restored sound in the game. Is anyone in possession of a possible fix to this issue?

2. Vanni

Vanni Spec Ops

Is your issue fixed?

If not, i'd recommend the steam version. However the game audio in time-clickers isn't a real issue. Though if you'd like to hear it, possible the actual game client will be better suited for your needs. I'm not sure how to fix the browser version.

ChromiumGaming likes this.
  3. ChromiumGaming

Issue is not fixed but steam version appears to be good, ty for recommendation