Thoughts, Suggestions, Experiences. Share them here :)

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Proton, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Awesome! So glad that it's figured out and you're back to around where you were. Let me know if you have any other issues or questions.

2. xXx_Quick_Sc0per_xXx

i have one little suggestion can we have keybinding or way to click using our keyboard because im osu / tetris players and i would love if there was way to click using keyboard because clicking mouse gets tired really quick

3. Poss

Poss Rookie

Great game. I play it too much.

Kenzie likes this.
  4. Poss

Poss Rookie

My only suggestion was to have a way to discuss with other players, but now I found this forum and finally connected. Better this way to not lose the screen with a constant chat box like other games.

Kenzie likes this.
  5. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

I returned for 1 years and I am surprised that there has not been an update to convert the :weaponcube: to gold find or global dps

6. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

I think it is a good idea, the other request was to convert :weaponcube: into :timecube: which would be pretty similar. We've switched development to the Time Clickers sequel Time Warpers. So we will bring this idea forward.

Humerez likes this.
  7. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

update Time clicker would really be a wonderful idea <3

I loved this game so much when it was updated,
    But the end game (I spend about 1500 hours) is boring right now.

If you take a bit of development, this is the best news for fans like me

Can you tell us more about the continuation of the development of time clicker?

#127 Humerez, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  8. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Have you seen the blog posts we are making for Time Warpers? http://www.timegamers.com/TimeWarpers/

Time Warpers is like a way more advanced version of Time Clickers. You can actually walk around, it's multiplayer, you can see your AI teammate (drone), many upgrades, and lots more being worked on!

9. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

but it's not a cliker game i think and i dislike fps game :s

You could improve a little bit time clicker in 1 day: s

10. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Time Warpers is definitely an incremental game. It's the sequel to Time Clickers so it will have similar progression, upgrades, etc. :)

11. Bossu

Bossu Spec Ops

I'm sure that, at some point, you've thought of adding a way to reduce the Gold costs for leveling weapons, using one or the other type of Cubes to make them cheaper.
    But since there's no such thing, i can only imagine there's a reason to not implement such a mechanic.

What would that reason be?

12. Narcotus

Narcotus Rookie

I have a suggestion but i dont know if someone already said it.

What i am missing is a time-cube upgrade that only works for one timewarp! Like "10% timecube-boost for the next run - Cost:1e6 Cubes"

Also a suggestion for the graphics: would it be possible to make the player change colours of the HUD ? Like the weapon backgrounds etc - i would like to play the game in a orange/black style

EDIT
    Also what about Timecube-upgrades that not only give benefits but also lower the dmg of one of your weapons? Like you focus your game all on 3 weapons but get lower dmg with the oner 2 or you lower your clickdmg to get a boost with one of the guns or other way around

#132 Narcotus, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Absynth likes this.
  13. Absynth

Absynth Elite

Lost me on some of what you were asking, but I would like to tinker with the HUD myself.

14. Maxie

Maxie Spec Ops

I came back to this game after 2 years because I had to go back to my backup laptop for a bit. Nice to see I still have my progress XD

I'd definitely like to see something that gives a temporary boost to time cubes (say you pay a percentage of the time cubes you get in one timeline for a temporary boost to the number you get but only for the next timeline?) and weapon cubes too (same sorta deal).

And maybe giving a listing in-game of which waves to defeat to give you the big weapon cube/time cube increases? :O

15. zipz90

zipz90 Rookie

for me this game is excellent! Every of 3 "modes" are good, but can we do some more artifacts in Time Clickers? I mean something like "Bosses have 10% less health" and this artifact will be had 5 levels and every level will be adding 5% more.