Thoughts, Suggestions, Experiences. Share them here :)

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Proton, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

They started working again for a few times then stopped again and I noticed in another game the ads dont work either and started working at the sametime and stopped working at the sametime. Its an issue with the ad network. I wish someone would answer me on here. I dont even know what ad network it is to even try to contact them. I have no problems with other games that use ads and I have a lot of games that use ads.

Ive reset my phone. reset my router. Still no ads. I then went and shut off the wifi and went on my phones regular data through AT&T and still no ads.

Its absolutely a problem on the ad networks side.

Billy

#101 Lordshad0wz, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  2. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Its finally working again. seems whatever issue they had theyve fixed.

3. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

I saw your initial post and was waiting to see if anyone else had issues. Glad that it's working for you. Send me a PM if you have any more issues with the ads.

4. dbaldwin

dbaldwin Spec Ops

I am having the issues with rainbow balls ads. Even when the ad option is selected, I simply get gold. This is on the android app. I got cubes, gold, and skill activation before.

5. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

The Rainbow Ball bonuses depends on what wave you're on. You need to be above wave 100 to get Time Cubes and above your Weapon Cube start wave in order to get Weapon Cubes. If I recall correctly you need to get :timecube: or :weaponcube: to get the Max Damage bonus.

GoogologyMaster likes this.
  6. dbaldwin

dbaldwin Spec Ops

I was around wave 200 and was getting them before as I specified. Plus if I am below level 100 I should get the option for double gold(10 minutes gold verses 5 minutes for no add), but do not get that either.

7. dbaldwin

dbaldwin Spec Ops

The game is great and the ad issue is just a minor inconvenience. It is nice, but does not effect overall game play. With it not working, it is just like the pc version. Thanks for the great game and the ability to link across platforms.

8. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Sorry I misunderstood the problem when I first read it. If there are no ads available in your area, then you don't get the option to watch at ad so the game will give you the regular amount of gold that you'd normally get (say if you were playing on PC). Also you need to be connected to internet/wifi in order to get ads on your phone.

I just tested on my phone and I get ads so my guess is that there just aren't any ads available for you so it's not giving the option.

9. ZoiSioZ

ZoiSioZ Spec Ops

This game need to remove the cap of Time cube investing i mean 100% is low cap must be 110%%, 120%, 130%, a possibility you can win more :timecube: on same wavesm until this or something like that is not in game i will not grinding 100k:timecube: per run when a time abilitie cost 1M, this could give a lot of replayable and endgame, I will not play this game until :timecube: cap winning % reward removed

10. MACHIEN

MACHIEN Rookie

When will there be a new update to the game? New abilities? New weapons? New perks? Missions? There is so much that could be updated yet there hasen't been a single update for months? Why is there no update coming?
    Just like the:weaponcube: I almost got 120m:weaponcube: and got nothing to spend them on :/

11. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

When we started working on Time Clickers we always intended it to be a quick little project (maybe like a month) and then we would move on to our next game.

We recently announced Time Gunners, which is our new team-based first person shooter game.

Our long term vision is to create a game that combines all the best aspects from our previous games (this will be the game after Time Gunners). It’ll use the upgrades & progression from Time Clickers, the first person & multiplayer from Time Gunners, etc. into one game. So Time Gunners is the next step towards our long term vision.

12. GoogologyMaster

Will there be an update to go past 1.79e308 gold or DPS? Infinity DPS or gold just ruins the fun from the game.

Here is my idea for going past 1.79e308:
    When gold or DPS reaches 1e200, we divide all DPS and gold by 1e200. The number displayed will have 200 added to the exponent so that 1e215 will be stored as a 1 and 1e15 and displayed as 1e215. When the stored number reaches 1e200, the division can be applied again. So 3.5e435 will be stored as a 2 and 3.5e35. The first number is how many times we divided by 1e200 and the second number is whatever is left.

Here are some examples of how numbers will be stored.
    1e15 is stored as 1e15
    1e256 is stored as 1 and 1e56
    1e448 is stored as 2 and 1e48
    1e985 is stored as 4 and 1e185
    6.87e3867 is stored as 19 and 6.87e67

13. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

I understand what you are saying. the thing is right now this is the only game that runs on my iphone So I hope that you do continue to support it. I wish Rifters worked on the iphone lol

Billy

14. Shax

Shax Rookie

i beat the game

15. Chrischen

Chrischen Elite

Hi
    I activated cloudsync today (steam --> android) and played for a while on android.
    Now my steamversion will not sync and starts with the "old" safegame.
    I checked the forum and it seems that this happens to some players and its nessesary to delete a value in the registry to force the game to sync with the cloud again.

So here my suggestion:
    Can you add a force-sync button to the game ( maybe in the settings section) so that players can sync there accounts manualy if the autosync doesn't work?

#115 Chrischen, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  16. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

You shouldn't have to touch the registry, it should always pull the latest save file off the cloud.

Since that doesn't seem to be working, here's a few things you can try:

Make sure that both platforms are on the latest version (Android should be 1.4.2 & Steam should be 1.4.3)

Open up Android and make sure that the icon in the top right hand corner is a Cloud (signifies that it's connected to the cloud server). Click the Cloud icon as this will do a hard save to the cloud server. Close the app on Android. Completely close down & reopen Steam (a full PC reboot wouldn't hurt either). Once again make sure you see the Cloud icon in the top right corner, hopefully at this point it should have loaded your save.

If that doesn't work, I recommend re-pairing both Android & Steam (it's not necessary but you can clear the currently paired devices on the Time Gamers pair page). Since the Android save is the furthest ahead I would recommend pairing that one first, and then pairing your Steam again.

Let me know if these don't work.

17. iSpider

iSpider Rookie

So i finally played Time Clickers,and tbh for the first 15 or so waves,i just was on a cube killing frenzy and had no idea what those things in my left and right meant,eventually i got them(ye i am a bit slow with things).Someone said to me before,that you cant play this game for a long period of time,i definitely disagree,its a cool game.Great work guys!

Kenzie likes this.
  18. CuAnnan

CuAnnan Elite

Having just synced my iPhone and then my Kong account to the account here, I've lost most of my progress. I was wondering if there was a way to roll back to my further progress game or if that progress is just gone.
    If the latter, should you not be taking the current progress from a device and uploading it to a safe rollbackable position to prevent this?

19. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

When pairing your game, it will always use the save with the most Time Warps. So in this case, which ever platform (iPhone or Kong) had the most Time Warps it would use that save as the cloud save file.

Can you walk me through the what happened when you paired (what was the progress like on each platform before pairing, which one did you pair first, etc).

By looking at your profile, it seems that you just paired your games for the first time today, is that right? If so, then we don't have any history for your game (saved locally until it's paired), so we can't rollback your progress. I can't get your save back but if you let me know approx how many :timecube: & :weaponcube: you had, I can try to get you back to around where you were.

20. CuAnnan

CuAnnan Elite

Yeah, I see now how it happened. In my recent game, which is post :weaponcube:, I had gotten to about level 1200 with far fewer time warps than in my earlier game. My older game had far more :timecube: though so it took me only a run to get back to my :weaponcube:.
    I just had no idea I'd synced my game before. Apologies for any confusion caused and thanks for such a quick and helpful reply. No action is required on my end.