Thoughts, Suggestions, Experiences. Share them here :)

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Proton, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

There's a lot of forum posts to go through, if you want to just give some quick feedback feel free to post anything in this thread.

You won't be criticized for your opinion, if you had a bad experience, that information is very valuable too! Or if you are having fun and just want to say what you enjoy most.

So don't worry about reading all the other posts if you don't want to, and if you ask something that comes up a lot, that is just a sign to us that we aren't explaining it well in-game.

Feel free to reply to other players in this thread too, Kenzie & I read everything eventually, but sometimes are too busy to respond right away.

You can always make your own new thread if you want more in-depth discussion on an idea too.

2. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

in my opinion, the click launcher is so slow (not to attack but to reach cubes)

Dimps, Proton and Igorlegor like this.
  3. Igorlegor

Igorlegor Spec Ops

I agree !
    Sometimes you shoot but the cube dies when the rocket is flying !

Dimps and Proton like this.
  4. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

another suggestion : for me rainbow ball doesn't give enough money

5. RessurrectedDoom

I'd like to say the game can be slow, but that's usually the point where you must decide: Time Warp? Or push onwards?

As for me, in my opinion, I quite like this clicker game. Something oddly satisfying about blasting shapes apart, cube by cube. Only to be met with another one. And another one, and yet another one.

On a side note, I agree with the Rainbow Balls not giving enough dosh, so I'm hoping that'll be changed for the better.
    And on a secondary side note: I know the Click Launcher is a bit slow, but as it's a projectile, and not hitscan like the Click Pistol, it's all a matter of aiming it at tougher cubes if you ask me. Although I leave it on Idle Mode and let my Pistol do it's damage more than focus on the rockets actually hitting things. At least until I get more of these :weaponcube:

6. 4r7h0r

4r7h0r Rookie

Small detail, but: the rocket explosion animation could be improved if it wasn't completely opaque. Sometimes, e.g. when the click launcher's rapid-firing and targeting a time cube, the :timecube: is completely obscured from view. Even a glimpse of it would be useful, so you can see how near you are to destroying it.

Absynth and DatrixTHLK like this.
  7. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Why must we wait until level 2000 for weapon cubes to appear in the rainbow ball ads ? Im no where near level 2000.

Billy

8. Mammbos

Mammbos Rookie

do rainbow ball give cubes in the steam version as well?

9. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

just IOS version

10. Doginal

Doginal Elite

Could we be able to toggle the Auto Click upgrade from :weaponcube:'s. I would love to upgrade those skills, but dont want them going all the time for when I'm trying to test certain parts of the game out.

Personally I would settle for enabling autoclick only with auto aim but others may like that. Even a switch in the settings or in the :weaponcube: artifact table would be good enough for me.

11. polandmatt

polandmatt Spec Ops

I love everything about this game.

12. Mammbos

Mammbos Rookie

need more things to spend weapon cubes on ! like increased click damage or something.

Other that the 2x click damage the artifacts dont offer means to increase our click damage. Perhaps an increased flat damage to the clicks would be nice. It could start after the last upgrade we can get with gold. If its a flat increase it will only help on the early levels since after the team dps gets high enough it woudl be irrelevant.

Making rockets faster would be nice as well!
    A weapon artifact(or whatever we call them) that increases the damage we get from the team dps to our clicks.
    Another one that increases our clicks' effectivness( Like every 10 clicks you get a free one)

These are just a few i can think of.

Dimps likes this.
  13. RessurrectedDoom

I would argue that a flat damage increase in the long run will not be worth it. From all the Time Traveler achievements, I think the first 2 is all you need, the 3rd and 4th will help further, but after that, the click damage boost becomes obsolete in a hurry. I haven't got the last Time Traveler achievement, nor am I in any rush to get it, because 25,000 click damage is not enough. Maybe a small % to click damage, like 5% more click damage or something might be better. But that is just my opinion, I have no idea what others might think.

Faster rocket speed would surely help, so long as it's not going to be hitscan fast if you ask me.
    As for more click damage, I think converting some of the Time Traveler achievement's Click damage bonus from a flat amount to a small percentage boost would be a better idea, but again, that's just my thought, my opinion.

14. REGIFISHY

REGIFISHY Rookie

I haven't seen anybody suggest this yet, but I'd like to see a way to earn extra time cubes implemented into the PC version. The fact that you can in mobile but cannot in the main version makes it a touch unbalanced (I've amassed over 1,000 cubes from mobile ads alone) and also punishes those who migrate from mobile (Tablet ran into some mysterious charging issues) without any reason.

I'm not sure how you would go about doing this, seeing as how ads are a given on portable devices, yet bothersome on PC, but I'm sure something can be figured out...so long as it relies on the same rules of it being optional that are Present in the mobile version.

ldcoolg and Proton like this.
  15. Morgath

Morgath Advanced

Having the ability to redo each category eg weapon tree instead of just redo all would be useful, there are times when you want to experiment with a build or realize you've overspent in one artifact and don't want to have to do everything from the start.

More achievements for higher levels of rainbow cubes and balls etc in the light of the new changes would be worth it as its easier to achieve faster speeds and higher levels with the changes weapon cubes has brought, so easier to get higher amounts of cubes killed. Achievements for weapons cubes would be appropriate as well.

Better information ( maybe as some sort of overlay with arrows) would make it easier for new players to understand the buttons, and such things as the infinite mode you get if you click the wave number to goto the wave before the boss that is often encountered by chance)

Definitely could use some more hotkeys for things like idle mode, upgrade mode etc.

Edit: A few save slots to save builds would be nice as well. If you wanted to redo, but go back to previous build, or have a build with all important skills at max or at a minimum level you know you will never go below, can save, so you can change things easily without having to click artifacts 100 plus times. Oh and a button to toggle between cost of artifact and level of artifact on the upgrade screen, so you can show what levels you are if you want to share your build or know easier your current level if redoing. (can you tell I've redone my build a few times? :))

#15 Morgath, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    Absynth, GoogologyMaster and Bal0rd like this.
  16. Armadyl

Armadyl Rookie

i have a suggestion how about a lucky cube that can spawn every 50 waves that when destroyed will grant a random helpful buff for 30 seconds

Absynth likes this.
  17. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We weren't sure if increasing the targeting speed helped with the slowness of the rockets. We could look at adding an Increase Rocket Speed augment.

Completely agree with you, getting this fixed as part of the 1.3 update.

Weapon Cubes should start appearing at wave 1000 for the rainbow ball ads. Actually it should appear at what you have Weapon Cube Starting Wave is set to so we'll look at this for the 1.3 update.

We would love to be able to do the reward ads on the web, and have looked into this several times. Unfortunately there aren't really any options when it comes to video ads on the web, especially when you only require a 15 - 30 second un-skippable ad (unlike mobile which has ad networks galore that provide this option). We'll continue to keep an eye on the options and maybe one day add the rewards ads, but that's why they aren't there yet.

18. Dimps

Dimps Elite

Great, would buy!
    (unline flak cannon thinner; as a farmer I appreciate wave clearing speed, and "being able to target all the field at once" is priceless; If I'd have problems with bosses, it's time to warp anyway)

Lol, guys, if Steam policy allow this kind of monetization, this must totally be your #1 priority, I guess your main platform playerbase-wise is Steam, am I right? (would love to see some stats here, where your players come from; I came from steam most popular free games list)

opti likes this.
  19. JulySullivan

JulySullivan Rookie

Sometimes i watch a video for the rainbow balls and then i get back into the game and the game be like: I never let you watch a video, i dont know what your talking about...

Its about 50% of all vids i watch... its pretty annoing :/

But the game is nice made !

20. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We haven't been able to reproduce this on our end but is one of the top things on our to do list to fix for the 1.3 update.