Thoughts, Suggestions, Experiences. Share them here :)

Discussion in 'Time Gunners' started by Kenzie, Jun 16, 2016.

1. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Bugs
    • You can sprint backwards.
    • In some corners of the Treehouse map, if you jump and you have a block above you, the character will get ''stuck'' for one instant and then when you jump again the character vision will bounce until you move again.
    Suggestions
    • There is a 1 hour timer, but still it's just too long. As @Vonbear said, a 15-30 min timer would be better. Also, make the timer visible, (e.g. above the number of time cubes)
    • Even if it's not the primary objective, you could add a K/D/A to see our score.

#41 MiguelDreamer, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    MagicalWriter, Proton and Kenzie like this.
  2. Auweia

Auweia Rookie

nobody┬┤s from german play that game....

3. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Suggestions

All the things that I wrote here you can find here now :)

#43 MiguelDreamer, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Kenzie, MagicalWriter and Proton like this.
  4. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

Here are 2 of the visual bugs i encountered while playtesting.
    • Not sure how it happend but as far as i can remember i runned out of smg ammo so i swapped to my pistol and shot (i think i got killed right at that moment) and after i respawned the pistol looked like that.
    [​IMG]
    • This one happend while switching to 3rd person and jump right after i spawned, at least thats how i think i got it :oops:.
    [​IMG]

Kenzie and Proton like this.
  5. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

And some more bugs we found, @MiguelDreamer tell me if i forgot some!
    • Another visual gun glitch, weird thing was that it didnt went back to normal after aiming down sight
    [​IMG]
    • While playing hide n seek (will be alot more fun in the wall) we discovered that once you spam the chat the fps went RIP. Oh and we got the dissapearing text again (it only happend when we were spamming alot with 3 people).
    [​IMG]
    • You can shoot through the wall while being in 3rd person (not only at the spawn area but through the whole map).
    [​IMG]
    • When you ads with the pistol and jump you see a part of the legs bocking your screen for a second. This wont happen while you are shooting and jumping at the same time or with the smg.
    [​IMG]
    • You can shoot though from outside through the door (not sure if it also works for the enemy and if you actually take damage, but you do see the bullet trails).
    [​IMG]
    • When you shoot at the side of a object the bullethole sticks out from the side (kinda bad screenshot but they dissapeared pritty damn quick)
    [​IMG]
    • There is a bug in the main menu (taking a screenshot of it didnt really showed it) well, its not really a bug. More a visual thingy. When you go with your mouse from the place were 'profile' stands to 'settings' it will start swapping between them (looks kinda funny tbh)
    • when you swap between weapons it looks pritty weird (the animation) especially when you do it fast. And when you swap weapons really fast usinf '1' and '2' key it just stick to the same gun sometimes and doesnt swap.
    • Cant remember more (might be my brains or we didnt find more :) )!

Kenzie, Proton and MiguelDreamer like this.
  6. PsychicShadow

PsychicShadow Rookie

In fact, I think it's going to be better if you add new specialized weapons for time gunners specifically.

Kenzie likes this.
  7. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Bugs
    • Here is the video showing the bugs that @Vonbear and others found.

1. Not really a bug, but surely unintentional. As you can see, you can jump to your/enemy base.
    2. Look down (with pistol or smg), shoot, move the mouse and the camera goes up.
    • You can put the same name someone is using at the same time. I hope that this get fixed before the launch in Kongregate (to avoid trolls and confusions [sorry @Vonbear haha :p])

#47 MiguelDreamer, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    MagicalWriter likes this.
  8. Auweia

Auweia Rookie

super weiter so ...;)

9. Jersukai

Jersukai Spec Ops

Have you thought about handgrenades or other explosives like mines? And are they available for everyone or just for a certain class?

Proton and Kenzie like this.
  10. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We haven't figured out all the details for grenades yet, but they are something that we might add down the road.

11. Brian11

Brian11 Rookie

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the name input field saves your name when you close the game. Nothing major, but it'd be nice to not have to re-enter my name all the time lol.
    Also asuggestion I have: New weapons including a grenade would be nice, also a knife as well.
    All in all, the game is quite fun, I actually really enjoy playing it :).

Kenzie and Proton like this.
  12. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

I had a feeling this may be a bug for some people, I've seen people mention on the Unity forum that they can't get WebGL to save data for other people's games. I think it depends on the web browser. We typically use Chrome & Firefox which are saving okay. Which browser do you use?

13. tanmaywOw

tanmaywOw Rookie

I experienced the same thing, I was using Google Chrome.

suggestion: maybe you guys can add "static" crosshair :)

Kenzie likes this.
  14. CheesyMelon

CheesyMelon Rookie

Can we play other maps instead of the Tree house map because i get bored pretty easily. You should add a sniper rifle and add an co-op mode consisting of 3 people fighting a really hard boss :)

15. Brian11

Brian11 Rookie

I use Firefox.

16. Auweia

Auweia Rookie

17. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

I do use Firefox, so that is pretty strange.

We'll be integrating user accounts soon-ish, so saving the account name won't be an issue if you are logged into this site or Kong. We may need to look into doing cloud saving of settings since WebGL's data saving doesn't appear to work too well.

Brian11, Kenzie and MiguelDreamer like this.
  18. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Bugs
    • The rockets are inconsistent. Sometimes they fall to me and they don't do damage, and I'm in the explosion area. Same with enemies. Happen more frecuently when running in the area.
    • Recharge timer stops counting when you are dead.
    Suggestions
    • I still see a bit weak the Striker class (maybe part of this are the bugs mentioned before). A little boost like -1 second (and 1 point) when assisting a kill would be appreciated.
    • Make sound of rockets when they explode a bit more louder or longer.
    • If the upcoming turret class will use the pistol, why don't remove it from Striker?

MagicalWriter and Proton like this.
  19. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

• Couldnt fire the artillery strike even tho it was ready.
    [​IMG]
    • Looks like people prefer #TeamCanade :(
    [​IMG]
    • Sometimes time cubes dissapear after you destroyed it. (Enemy stole our time cube, I killed the enemy right after he destroyed it, time cube was gone and no one else could have picked it up).

Kenzie and MiguelDreamer like this.
  20. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

It would be cool if the selection screen of classes or somewhere show stats of each class for better knowledge, something like this :):

[​IMG]