Thoughts, Suggestions, Experiences. Share them here :)

Discussion in 'Time Gunners' started by Kenzie, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

It only happend cuz of the no gun bug

When i play the game on firefox (where iam logged in on the site) the name is automaticly saved, but when i play on chrome (where iam not logged in on the site) i need to re-enter my name every time i start the game.

Some bugs:
    • When you stand close to the doors in the spawnroom en start to crouch the doors shut again. When i spammed crouch for a while the doors didnt open anymore and i was unable to get out of the spawning room. From what i experienced is that the enemies where able to get in at that time and when a team mate went through the door i was also be able to go through it again.
    • When you jump or fall of something and spam 'enter' you will fall really slow (credits to @MiguelDreamer).
    • When i exit fullscreen this happens in chrome http://imgur.com/s1CncaV i also tried it in firefox but nothing happend there.

iSpider, Kenzie and MiguelDreamer like this.
  2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We've created a couple of Trello Boards for Time Gunners.

The Time Gunners - Backlog board all the ideas, suggestions & bugs that have been posted in the forums.

The Time Gunners - Development board shows what we're currently working on.

MiguelDreamer likes this.
  3. iSpider

iSpider Rookie

4. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Just to confirm, is it exiting the game & taking you back to the main menu when you exit out of fullscreen mode on Chrome?

5. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

No, its just that the browser also get smaller when you go from fullscreen to normal screen. (I just tested it quick by going in and out full screen while being in the main menu).

6. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

@MiguelDreamer and I have been testing a bit about the "look through wall" glitch. And we found out that you can do the glitch everywhere you can crouch below a block. There are 2 ways to do the glitch, the easiest way is to crouch and press enter and the harder way is to crouch and jump (you need to time this and probably take a couple of tries).

Kenzie and MiguelDreamer like this.
  7. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Bugs
    • If you just use charged shot and don't move the mouse, this will happen.

• A random bug. @H3Kz was afk and then his character teleported in base the whole time. When he was killed he didn't respawn, he could be killed again.

MagicalWriter and Kenzie like this.
  8. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

After that @MiguelDreamer did this bug he looked like this all the time http://imgur.com/EbuAeDR
    Also i ended up alone in a server but i didnt get the 'waiting' thingy and the game just kept going and when someone else joined the game didnt restart.

9. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

• toggle / un-toggle crouch and ads.
    • ability to lower the game sound in-game (the sound is still hard even through its almost on the lowest on my laptop).
    • Would be fun if you walk slower when you carry alot of cubes (when you get > 10 red blocks you start to go slower and slower).
    • http://imgur.com/DbW3Rjh - 3rd person view, i can still hit the block even tho the crosshair is not pointed at the block. and when i switch back to 1st person view (withoud moving my mouse) http://imgur.com/r67HVnH the crosshair is at a differend place and now i cant hit the block anymore.
    • Differend crosshairs & abbility to change the color.

Kenzie, Proton and MiguelDreamer like this.
  10. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Suggestions
    • Add a level system. The points you earned in a round could be converted to experience, for example.
    • Also you could earn gold like in Time Clickers/Rifters, and in the menu you could buy things (weapons, characters...? just an example :)).
    • Add music in the menu.

#30 MiguelDreamer, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    stealthswor, MagicalWriter and Kenzie like this.
  11. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Ya the 3rd person view hasn't been balanced yet, still some work to be done there.

12. Paul52

Paul52 Rookie

I play Time Clickers and Time Rifters on Steam, so was excited when I heard this Time Gunners was coming out in Beta testing on your website. Well' I have to say I love it. Its got so much potential and knowing how hard your Devs have worked on your other two titles I am very confident you will have a great end product with this one. I'll come join in the trials when I'm online. Hopefully we'll see this one on steam at some stage in the future. Keep up the great work :)

Proton, Kenzie and MiguelDreamer like this.
  13. stealthswor

stealthswor Rookie

I feel like you should add a health closet to the spawn room so that way if you are in spawn you can recover health and ammo like in TF2. No ammo right now, but that should do that in the future.

Kenzie and Proton like this.
  14. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Bug
    • When I crouched, the camera locked and started to do 90-180ยบ turns every time I crouched and moved to one direction. Although the round finished, the bug persisted. When I left the server and joined again, it was solved.

#34 MiguelDreamer, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Kenzie and MagicalWriter like this.
  15. MiguelDreamer

MiguelDreamer Spec Ops

Suggestions
    • The map of the tech demo could be used for a tutorial, teaching the players the basics and mechanics of the game.
    • Add in settings an option to show the blue/red lines of the character like seen in this video.
    • More intensity of the red color in the enemy character (maybe in the screenshot below the color is too strong, but just an idea)
    [​IMG]

Proton, Kenzie and MagicalWriter like this.
  16. PsychicShadow

PsychicShadow Rookie

Could the game, by any chance, be ported over to Steam/PC? My browser just occupies too much RAM and Memory that the game can't even play with a stable FPS.

17. Vonbear

Vonbear Spec Ops

You can get stuck into the spawndoors when you walk through it while crouching and un-crouch when your inbetween the doors.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

iSpider and MiguelDreamer like this.
  18. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We're still in the early stages of development. We'll probably (no guarantees) bring it to Steam at some point but it's just not ready for that yet :)

What browser are you using? If using Chrome have you tried Firefox (or vice versa)?

#38 Kenzie, Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  19. PsychicShadow

PsychicShadow Rookie

I'm on Chrome, and Firefox just won't install for me.

20. stealthswor

stealthswor Rookie

Maybe you should be a ble to use red cubs to buy better weapons. Make a shop and everything.

PsychicShadow, Kenzie and Proton like this.