Tactics On Beating Tough Bosses

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by WBCTheTimeRecorder, Aug 7, 2015.

1. WBCTheTimeRecorder

Pls post any non-abilitied, sucessful strategy and share it with other people :D.

#1 WBCTheTimeRecorder, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. WBCTheTimeRecorder

If you guys wondering if I am a noob I am or not, here is the deciding tactic: (For this to make a massive boost you need a bit of team-click bonuses)
    First, you funnel your weapons on the cube that is the toughest (If your :timecube: chance is 100% always funnel them into the :timecube:) Then hit the fully targeted cube (It would probably be a one shot because the damage multiplicatively stacks I guess) and BOOM, you will easily beat it.

Orphie likes this.
  3. Orphie

Orphie Spec Ops

I always hit 7 then activate all and always go for:timecube: first.

Edit - I always do this on tough bosses.

4. WBCTheTimeRecorder

I'm talking about non-ability lol :D and if you have every weapon focused on the :timecube: it is an insta-kill without any cooldown, I found this myself :).

5. Orphie

Orphie Spec Ops

Ahh lol

WBCTheTimeRecorder likes this.
  6. Sirion

Sirion Elite

best strategy for a boss you can't beat: TimeWarp
    second best Startegy: TimeWarp

strategies for a tough boss you can beat...
    depends ahelluvalot on Artifacts...

a) if you have click damage increase on targeted cubes kill the targeted red and rainbow ones first then the white ones untill hopefully the damage multipliers stack on the yellow/blue ones and then it's an easy click/kill (also wroks with abilities)

b) you can kill the timecube first (which can make up 50% of boss hp) and then do a second run where you kill all the rest

c) make sure you invest the money you have/get wisely... it's not about speed here it's the near warp time endgame or maybe the push through a wall...
    While a promotion kicks in with a huge bonus damage (get one if you can) you should know other math too...
    every nonpromotional weapons upgrade gets you another 10% of the damage the weapon did when last promoted...
    that means the very first 10 upgrades (xy00-xy10) get you a 100% damage increase on that weapon,
    while the last 10 upgrades get you a 10% damage increase on that weapon...
    so if you need to to get that bit of bonus damage it may be the best to upgrade weapons that have been just promoted...
    best strat here is to hover the weapons, check for new dps, substract current dps and compare the dps gain

d) default to timewarp

Dimps and Orphie like this.
  7. WBCTheTimeRecorder

When you get everybody focused on the Time Cube it is a on-shot for most of the time with an average of 500x click dmg on a cube targeted by everybody.(Multiplecative increase is the reason.)

#7 WBCTheTimeRecorder, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015