[Official] Update 1.3 Release Date Announced

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Kenzie, Oct 8, 2015.

1. ErraticSnake

ErraticSnake Rookie

I saw the update for the WebGL player version, not the Unity version.

2. iLoveHitagi

iLoveHitagi Elite

Will there be a possibility to redo my weapon cube upgrades ?

3. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

If you're playing on Firefox you may need to clear your browser cache. Go into History, Clear Recent History and un-select everything except Cache.

No current plans for a Weapon Cube redo button.

4. Frozen

Frozen Elite

Nice update, but why ramp up the prices of the click pistol THIS much?
    [​IMG]

5. RessurrectedDoom

They intended for the Click Pistol to be mid-game. Considering it's a hitscan weapon, over the other two, I can see why, since hitscan is instant, unlike projectiles. So the click pistol is about a million Weapon Cubes to max each augment (I think). While the Rocket Launcher is around 100k, and the Click Cannon is way more (I forgot roughly how many you might need).
    I'm already enjoying this update, despite having some losses in the weapon cube gains department. But hey, I saved enough for that Click Cannon, and when I updated, I have well more than enough thanks to the new costs.

And now to start working on restoring the forced lost progress on my weapon cubes. At least I had the good sense to push my starting wave for them at much as possible before the update.

Wow, are those new rockets fast or what?

6. ErraticSnake

ErraticSnake Rookie

Thanks, got the update. Loving how the rainbow bubbles are so much more useful for deep runs now.

Also, the idea of the click pistol upgrades getting gold from time and weapon cubes? Neat.

7. Pcrew

Pcrew Rookie

The idle mode speed is only activated while activating automatic fire. PLEASE change this back. This contradicts the meaning of "idle mode" and I am sure we all loved the faster moving speeds at all times.

8. Pcrew

Pcrew Rookie

^ especially on mobile..... Pretty please?

9. Wiillyy

Wiillyy Spec Ops

Nah. It's not contradictory to idle mode... I mean, unless you want idle mode to just flat out play the game for you 100% of the time. Then I guess it is. But I'm starting to see where this is actually more balanced. I mean:

1. The whole thing where it was fast outside of automatic fire was a bug in the first place. And if I'm being honest, it did seem a little OP.
    2. Automatic Fire LITERALLY has a 1 minute cooldown. Just hit your 1 key every minute or two. Seriously.

Personally, I think this is balanced way better.

Humerez and Muche like this.