[Official] Respec Update Now Available!

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Kenzie, Oct 23, 2015.

1. skipjaws

skipjaws Rookie

Keep the rainbow balls and try to incorporate an ad banner.... Oh well, guess we can wait another month.

2. Savi

Savi Rookie

Will there be any updates for :weaponcube:? I would like to see that :weaponcube: can be used for something after you have maxed out the weapon cube artifacts. Perhaps be able to convert them to :timecube: but for a cost.

3. Jersukai

Jersukai Spec Ops

Or you could use them to increase bullet damage.

4. Elivercury

Elivercury Rookie

As a suggestion for how to deal with the lack of adverts from rainbow balls - could you just make rainbow balls appear automatically, say, every 10 or 25 levels for levels 1-100 and randomly thereafter? Probably also don't allow it to happen while there is one already on the screen to stop having 5 balls when people OP farm.

This would solve the issue with them being unable to get to the adverts - they would happen at scripted moments, very early in the game. This would probably also give an advantage of assisting new players in boosting ahead quicker - although could make the game feel slow post 100 when things will obviously tail off.

That said, I'm not familiar with the iOS store rules and am unsure whether this would be against some sort of code of practice or something.

5. dario363

dario363 Spec Ops

how about a feature of trading in timecubes for weapon cubes and same around ?

6. littleben123

littleben123 Rookie

yeah but whatb are the chanches u deafeat 2 boss lvls that drop time or weapon cubes in one minute

7. Poss

Poss Rookie

I appreciate you allowing people to reset everything without in-app or anything. I accidentally set the starting level too high and couldn't destroy any blocks so I had to reset. Thank you for this option.

Proton and Kenzie like this.