[Official] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Kenzie, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Quick Keys / Hot Keys
    Idle Mode Toggles
    Q = Click Launcher
    W = Click Cannon
    E = Click Pistol

Teammates Upgrades/Promotions
    A = Pulse Pistol
    S = Flak Cannon
    D = Spread Rifle
    F = Rocket Launcher
    G = Particle Ball

Active Abilities
    1 = Automatic Fire
    2 = Spread Shots
    3 = Team Work
    4 = Augmented Aim
    5 = Overcharged
    6 = Gold Rush
    7 = Dimension Shift
    8 = Explosive Shots
    9 = Punchthrough
    0 = Cooldown
    Space = Activates All Abilities except Dimension Shift (7) & Cooldown (0)

Other
    H = Click Pistol Upgrades/Promotions
    Z = Buy Mode Toggle
    C = Buy Active Abilities

Cubes
    How much Health does each Cube have?
    1 Yellow = 10 White = 100 Red

So that means a White Cube is 10x harder than a Red Cube , and a Yellow Cube is 10x harder than a White Cube.

Gold
    How much Gold does each Cube give?
    Every cube spawns Gold according to the following equation:
    Block HP / 15

Rainbow Cubes have the same HP as a Red Cube, but give the Gold of a Yellow Cube.

Does Gold lose value if I don't collect it fast enough?
    The value of a piece of gold is established when it spawns into the world.

So for example:
    - Gold Rush is active
    - Destroy cube
    - Gold spawns (value of that gold is set)
    - Gold Rush ends (value still the same)
    - Collect gold (value still the same)

So no rush to collect the gold faster, the rush would be to destroy the most valuable cubes before Gold Rush ends.

How much Gold does a Rainbow Ball drop?
    Rainbow Ball will take the highest Gold/Sec value for your current timeline and by default will give you 5 minutes worth of gold using this value. You can increase the # of minutes worth of gold through Artifacts.

How is Offline Gold is calculated?
    Half of the Maximum Gold/Sec for the current Time Line * Seconds Offline

Why are my Rainbow Cubes dropping less Gold than they used to?
    We made a change a few updates ago that if you have the 'Reduced Particles' option turned on it limits the maximum number of gold blocks on screen to 100. So you'll still receive/collect the same amount of gold it's just that there's a limited physical rePresentation of it.

Maximum Damage
    What is Maximum Damage?
    After beating a mini-boss or boss you’ll get a Maximum Damage bonus where your Active Abilities will activate for half of their duration for free.

How is Maximum Damage calculated?
    Maximum Damage is 50% of your Active Ability duration.
    By default you get 15 seconds, but can increase this through Artifacts.

Time Warp
    When should I Time Warp?
    When your progress slows down a lot. Early game it is a good strategy to Time Warp as soon as you slow down after wave 100 since it gives 10 Time Cubes, the next few bosses only have a chance of giving you 3-4 Time Cubes.

What happens when I Time Warp?
    When you Time Warp you'll:
    - Start back on Wave 1 (can increase Starting Wave through Artifacts)
    - Your teammates & Click Pistol will be reset back to lvl 1
    - Active Abilities are reset and need to be re-purchased
    - You'll collect all the Time Cubes you've collected during your current timeline and can spend them on Artifacts (makes the next run go quicker)
    - Achievements and any purchased Artifacts & Augments persist through Time Warping

Time Cubes
    When do I get Time Cubes?
    Time Cubes start appearing at Wave 100. There’s a 25% base chance that they will spawn at a mini-boss or boss after wave 100, you can increase this chance through Artifacts.

Some waves have a 100% chance of spawning Time Cubes:
    Wave/Time Cubes
    100/10 250/50 500/200 1000/500 2000/1500 3000/2500

What are Time Cubes?
    Each collected Time Cube gives you a 10% DPS Boost (need to Time Warp to collect) and can also be spent on Artifacts.

Do I loose DPS boost when I spend Time Cubes?
    No. You keep the Time Cube DPS boost when you spend them.

Why don’t I have Time Cubes after destroying Time Cube on wave 100?
    You need to Time Warp in order to use your Time Cubes. Once you've bought all your Active Abilities that area turns into a Green Time Warp button. The number of Time Cubes you've collected on your current run is displayed here. Once you Time Warp those cubes will appear in the blue Time Cube area at the bottom of the screen.

Weapon Cubes
    When do I get Weapon Cubes?
    Weapon Cubes start appearing at Wave 1000. There’s a 25% base chance that they will spawn at a mini-boss or boss after wave 1000, you can increase this chance through Augments.

Some waves have a 100% chance of spawning Weapon Cubes:
    Wave/Weapon Cubes
    1000/1 1500/150 2000/350 3000/775 4000/1250

You can lower your :weaponcube: Starting Wave through Augments. As you lower your Start Wave the entire curve will shift with it. Let's say your starting wave is now 950, this will become the first guaranteed :weaponcube: drop (instead of 1000). Wave 1000 would then drop the same amount of :weaponcube: you'd get if you'd get on wave 1050 if you started on wave 1000.

Artifacts & Augments
    What is an Artifact?
    Artifacts are upgrades that can be purchased using Time Cubes. You can access the Artifact screen by clicking on the blue Time Cube box at the bottom of the game screen or through the Respec screen after Time Warping.

What are Augments?
    Augments are upgrades for the Click Weapons that can be purchased using Weapon Cubes. You can access the Augments screen by pressing the Weapon Cubes button (need to buy all Click Pistol upgrades for this to appear) or through the Respec screen after Time Warping.

How do I sell Artifacts & Augments?
    On PC you need to Right-Click the mouse to Sell.
    On Mobile tap the Sell heading to switch to Sell mode.

Why isn't my Click Launcher Auto-Click Augment firing more rockets?
    By default it takes 10 clicks to fire 1 rocket, so you need to get the Click Launcher Auto-click Augment to level 10 to fire 1 rocket every 60 seconds.

Also the Click Cannon & Click Pistol Auto-click Augments don't affect the Click Launcher Auto-click.

What are the Spread Rifle & Flak Cannon Never Miss Artifacts?
    By default, if there are less cubes than the number of bullets, than a bullet will miss. So for example the Spread Rifle has 3 shots, there are 2 cubes left, 2 of the shots will target the remaining cubes while the 3rd shot will miss. The Never Miss Artifact makes it so that last shot will target one of the remaining cubes.

Overpowered
    How does Overpowered work?
    Overpowered is triggered when your Team DPS is 10^7 (10,000,000) times higher than the enemy HP. The more you fill the Overpowered bar, the quicker the enemies will spawn and the shorter the fireworks will be.

Timeline Summary
    How are the /Hour stats calculated on the Timeline Summary screen?
    The per hour stats are like Speedometers. Here's how we calculate the per/hour stats:
    - Wait until there are 2 samples with time stamps (2 waves beat, 2 groups of Time Cubes or Weapon Cubes collected)
    - Figure out how many seconds between those 2 samples
    - Scale that difference out to an hour

#1 Kenzie, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Poss and MiguelDreamer like this.
  2. Goku90504

Goku90504 Elite

This isn't right as you can upgrade how soon you get weapon cubes the base start is wave 1000 but with upgrades you can get it down to wave 100 it's start wave plus 500 for the 150 cubes plus 1000 for the 350 etc

3. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Thanks for the feedback. I've added an additional note about the curve changing as you adjust your Start Wave.

4. papamaanbeer

papamaanbeer Spec Ops

i really like how"Overpowered" will reduce the time going up levels

ShanRoxAlot and Kenzie like this.
  5. Poss

Poss Rookie

6. Five_Suns

Five_Suns Rookie

Ok i dont know where else to put this but my progress has been reset and i haven't been able to get in here for about a month since i noticed this. I am missing a few time cubes and they never seem to be returning. I should have by reset count about 60 which means my dps boost from said time cubes should be x6.0 in the bottom left of the screen but its not. any help i can get with this or am i out of luck? i am literally LOCKED OUT of progressing with this game because it keeps taking my time cubes from me.

7. Five_Suns

Five_Suns Rookie

Also this site wont associate this account with my steam account Five Suns....

8. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

How many Time Cubes is it saying you have (you can check the Total Time Cubes in the Stats screen). If you collect Time Cubes on your current run, Time Warp how many :timecube: does it say you have? What if you save the game, exit & come back, what amount does it say you have?

I'd recommend pairing your game with Time Gamer's to utilize the cloud save feature. Hopefully this will stop it from losing those cubes. Here's the instructions for how to pair Steam, but works pretty much the same for all our platforms.

Most people are looking to pair their Steam game with this site in order to use the Cloud Save feature as well as show up on the Live Leaderboards. Here's the instructions for how to pair Steam, but it works pretty much the same for all our platforms. You'll now that you're successfully paired when you start seeing stats on your profile page.

The other option on this site is to Sign in with Steam. This doesn't link your account to Steam (would still need to pair your account using the instructions above), it just makes it so you can use your Steam login rather than creating a new one.

If you are having an issue with either of these, send me am PM and let me know what's happening.

9. Kirill

Kirill Spec Ops

I can't accociate my account with facebook