[Official] Click Cannon Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Kenzie, Sep 23, 2015.

1. polandmatt

polandmatt Spec Ops

there isn't a time frame when the next update will be released?

2. WDBM

WDBM Elite

MO MONI MO HOES

3. Mammbos

Mammbos Spec Ops

rainbow balls were coming in less that a minute from the previous ones? since the avarage have data from the last minute only.

4. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Just a couple other screenshots we shared in the chat earlier.

[​IMG]
    So helpful for watching your remaining time.

[​IMG]
    The yellow bars showing how many upgrades I can afford if I promote. Very useful.

5. Nukemarine

Nukemarine Rookie

I like the idea of calculating "Maximum Average" to determine both Rainbow Ball rewards and offline gold. Seems a great compromise in late game when Gold/Sec can be zero for stretches at a time. Getting a ball on a normal level will be just as rewarding as getting it on a boss level. Plus, turning off the game won't be punished as much. Just to be fair, might as well take off the top 5 and bottom 5 values in the rolling que and divide the total by 50 to find the max average. Won't change much, but someone that reads your post will likely complain.

6. Nukemarine

Nukemarine Rookie

No, they're doing a "Maximum Average" that sticks around for that time warp which they're testing to calculate ball rewards and offline gold collected. This helps mitigate issues late game where gold/sec is zero for stretches of time and that most DPS is based on clicking and abilities. However, when testing they found every Rainbow Ball appearance always created the new "maximum average" that created a positive feedback that broke the game late game.

Proton likes this.
  7. RebelKeithy

RebelKeithy Rookie

I'm afraid the changes to the rainbow ball will kill RebelBot's progress, right now he get 99% of his gold from rainbow balls.

8. Muche

Muche Elite

I guess he will have to adapt and evolve?

9. Nukemarine

Nukemarine Rookie

If there's a Max Average, then the Rainbow Ball will still be a majority of the gold late game. First, the Max Average will probably be the last time one used all abilities on a boss and got Max Damage bonus time which mean over a minute of high damage and therefore gold. Each Rainbow Ball will give you gold equivalent to five to ten minutes of that time.

Not sure how that compares to now, but for me I get 5x the hitpoints of a Boss in gold when I get a rainbow ball on that level. Considering I can kill a boss in less than a minute with all abilities activated, I think the new update will be an improvement on that.

10. NemonZoda

NemonZoda Spec Ops

Quite in the theme of a remark but I got stuff to say regarding xP and Max buying methods - it will be outside of Training but it might affect it:

1. Reaching a level ending in 10, 25, 50, 75, 85 will force down the upgrade, instead of moving onto the next levels. That is, if you have a 100g upgrade, the two next levels are 25g and 27g and own 170g - you won't have "x2" displayed.
    2. Joining the point above, if you are level 1200, reach level 1210, you have two states of "x10" - one before the upgrade, and one after, without any way to guess whether you will reach the upgrade - which may lead to point 1.
    It's not really annoying nor it is game-breaking, but it's goes somewhat against the premise of xP and Max, which is to buy all until upgrades and as much as possible.