No stats/not on leaderboard but save still syncing?

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Littlegator, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Littlegator

Littlegator Elite

Why is my game not updating with stats to the website? I'm not too concerned but it'd be cool to see myself on the leaderboard

2. miquelfire

miquelfire Spec Ops

Did you pair yourself to the site? (check the gears, it should say you're paired)

If you are paired, then maybe you're too far into the waves with how new your account is. I don't remember the exact numbers (and they may have changed them from the last time they posted them even), but if you're over like 1000, you need to be a member for 7 days, and the two go higher. Like I said, I don't know those numbers.

3. Littlegator

Littlegator Elite

Yeah I'm paired. That must be it. I didn't pair until like 1800 because I wanted it on my phone, too.

Thanks.

4. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Just to confirm you need over 7 days of stats on the site to see yourself above wave 1500. And over 14 days to see yourself over wave 2000 on the leaderboards.

When you Time Warp you'll see yourself on lower waves you'll just disappear off the boards when you hit the restricted waves until you have enough stats.

5. Littlegator

Littlegator Elite

So should stats be showing up in my profile? Because my stats page is empty.

6. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Yep stats should be showing up in your profile. I just checked your profile and I can see stats (Highest Wave is 2030, 48 Time Warps, etc).

7. Littlegator

Littlegator Elite

hm that's odd, since I'm still seeing nothing

I do see myself on the leaderboard now, so that's a good sign

http://i.imgur.com/jpQJ45z.png

I'll probably just wait it out.

8. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Strange. I know that in the past some people who used Ad Blocker have had issues seeing (and sometimes sending) stats, so if you use Ad Blocker that could be a possibility. Other wise I guess I'd recommend completely closing down the browser & re-opening it.

Absynth likes this.
  9. Absynth

Absynth Spec Ops

As Kenzie stated above, I recently ran into the blank stats page and my Ad Blocker was the culprit. Enabled this site and closed and reopened browser and all was as it should be.