New Weapon Proposal - Rocket Launcher

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Proton, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

Idle dps & gold in a same time ?

new artefact for idle mode ?

#41 Humerez, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  2. Dimps

Dimps Elite

I'm excited about this more than about rocket launcher thing!
    Fireworks was the only thing slowing me down! ;)

Landor likes this.
  3. Landor

Landor Elite

I think this is great that the people have influence on the game development.
    The Idle Mode is what i'm waiting for. I suppose it will work in offline mode too?

The next question is, when will this happen, when will be an upgrade with this options?

And yes, those fireworks after each boss should be canceled. The next enemy should appear in the same time after a boss or after another regular enemy. Fireworks are useless ;) Or at least time of this fireworks should be cut by half :D IMHO ofc.

#43 Landor, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  4. Drogget

Drogget Rookie

Maybe it would be a good idea to implement a soft cps (click per second) cap for the rocket launcher, seeing as though you will have users using autoclickers set to as low as possible to take as much additional dps they could get through the new click weapon upgrade.

What you would limit it to? I'm not sure. But for certain, it would be overpowered if you don't limit the activation per second since autoclickers can have 100-1000 clicks per second. Maybe have it activate at most to appropriate to an average cps + the cps action skill "Automatic Fire." The average cps I could find of a user is about 9.7, so when adding maximum Automatic Fire upgrade, (I think it is 19 or 20) that comes to 28.7-29.7 cps. So that in mind, maybe have a soft cap of activation be 1 or 2 activations per second at maximum (because you already have it written to have 1 activation per every 10 clicks), that way, it limits the usefulness to people using an autoclicker, but also doesn't limit those playing through legitimate play.

Does this make sense?

#44 Drogget, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    Sporkypoo likes this.
  5. Pokecrafter

Pokecrafter Rookie

I like the idea. It's a go for me!

6. MrGamer_

MrGamer_ Rookie

7. Kazjii

Kazjii Rookie

Sounds like a great idea :D