(MOAB) Looking for Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Hellbent, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Hellbent

Hellbent Elite

So.. I have this new script and I am looking for some early testers to get a better idea of whether or not it will work as a one size fits all kind of thing like I believe that it is.

Here is a short demo of the script

I added a few message boxes to the script so the video will show what it is doing.

I just finished the early draft of the script 2 nights ago so I still don't have a large cross section of the scripts performance yet, and with yesterdays update my data is even less, that is where I hope more testers will come in.

Here is a screen shot of two runs using the script,

http://imgur.com/mMvvTej

the one on the left was just before I made a small change to how the script decides when to time warp and has a Time Cube/ min rate of 1021.45 over the run.

The one on the left was after I changed how it decides when the right time to time warp and it has a Time Cube/ min rate of 1046.65 over the run.

Here is the second of the two at a two hour time scale to show its growth curve a little better.

http://imgur.com/ArYrFXV

If you want the script you will need to have AHK, and a linked account on the main Time Clickers website.

So, if you have both of the above just let me know and I will sent you a copy.

2. commandergen

commandergen Rookie

ill test it for you if you want to give me the script any special requirements on the screen size or does it work on all sizes/windowed or full .
    AHK is autohotkey correct

3. Farva_SCW

Farva_SCW Rookie

I can test for you as well

4. Hellbent

Hellbent Elite

You can find the istructions on the setting you will need at

https://www.reddit.com/r/TimeClickers/comments/3os6id/moab_looking_for_beta_testers/

I have not used this forum before so I don't know my way around too well yet in the use of its features,
    but I will be trying to send you a PM in a second, if you get it, reply to it and then I will send the link to the script.

Please do not share the script, I am only giving it out to people that I can track there use of it for data points at the moment, so if they don't say they want it here on this thread, I don't want them to have it. Otherwise I won't get the data I want.

5. Hellbent

Hellbent Elite

You can find the istructions on the setting you will need at

https://www.reddit.com/r/TimeClickers/comments/3os6id/moab_looking_for_beta_testers/

I have not used this forum before so I don't know my way around too well yet in the use of its features,
    but I will be trying to send you a PM in a second, if you get it, reply to it and then I will send the link to the script.

Please do not share the script, I am only giving it out to people that I can track there use of it for data points at the moment, so if they don't say they want it here on this thread, I don't want them to have it. Otherwise I won't get the data I want.

Sorry for the copy+paste replys
    I don't want any instructions to get buried.

6. Fuhrious

Fuhrious Elite

I'll try it out. Does it fire off abilities also?

7. Hellbent

Hellbent Elite

It does all your set up at the begining of a game, it activates all your abilities, it buys all your weapon upgrades and it resets and does it all over again once it's reset conditions have been met. The reset condition is not based on how long it has been running so how long a run takes is based more on your:timecube:/min not droping.

It also has a bunch of features that I have added to make the experience more suited to the user, some of these include.

Minimize Mode:
    Turn on or off the feature that will minmize the game between weapon upgrades

Sanity Mode:
    Adds a extra delay time after weapon upgrades so the game stays minmized longer while you are doing other things on your computer.
    this extra delay time lowers your:timecube:/min but you get to keep more of your sanity.
    (delay times range from 30 seconds to 3mins). At night or when away from your computer you can turn it off.

As well as many more for optimized farming.

What it does not do is auto click, it is ment to be a farming tool and not a way to go to high waves.

8. nize

nize Rookie

Hi, I'm interested in testing.

9. NemonZoda

NemonZoda Spec Ops

I'd like to have a try as well. I'm not much as advanced, but sure why not?

10. ZockerRobin

ZockerRobin Rookie

Hi, i can help out testing to.