It's Over 9000!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proton, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

I was looking forward to seeing this website hit 9000 members, but missed it (we've been pretty busy lately :) )

So without further delay....

[​IMG]

Its OVER 9000!!!!!! (quite a bit over :p)

[​IMG]

Glad you guys are enjoying the games, and thanks for signing up! We're going to continue making some pretty cool things for you guys! :cool:

polandmatt and Kenzie like this.
  2. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

The game also made the front page of the Apple Appstore under the best new games section as well as the clickers section. Congratulations.. Its not easy making the appstores front page.. I dont know who you guys paid off. But again congrats! lol

Billy

3. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Maybe they saw our power level :p

I wonder if the Giant Bombcast had something to do with it. They talked about Time Clickers quite a bit in the last 2 episodes.

4. Bionautic

Bionautic Spec Ops

We need Swizzah to comment on this!

5. WBCTheTimeRecorder

6. iiGoku

iiGoku Rookie

Over 9000 ! Here we go :) * Raises my Hand to send more Power *

7. Erebus

Erebus Spec Ops

More POWER!!!

8. k3LLyNplay

k3LLyNplay Rookie

Ok this turned out longer then i intended,...
    I would just like to say I've tried practically every free-to-play shooter on the web and none of them compare to begone. Begone is a special game, and when I hear that the game was in development since 2001 it doesn't surprise me for a second, I can see how much thought and design went into the game, and it's really sad because if there was a game that had even similar mechanics to begone, I would play it, but in all of my searching I have found no free to play game even similar to begone. Begone is unique to itself, begone isn't just another FPS, begone is almost in it's own genre. And if you're wondering, I never even experienced the days of the accounts, I started this game in 2016 and I fell in love with it and became hooked from my first game. I've played it every day since that first game despite the hackers, the bugs, the lag the lack of English speaking players, the lack of forums or accounts, it didn't matter to me, because the core game-play was enough to keep me playing every day. For 8 months I played this game and I didn't know a single person when i played, i was completely alone. I only was introduced to the community in 2017 but today in 2018 the community (which is centered on Facebook) is slowly dying, and we're seeing less & less BeGone related posts on a daily basis, (people are starting to post their Cs:go scores instead) (and by the way, what other game do you know of, that thousands of people will make their facebook profile Surname as "nplay" or "begone" just for their love of the game, just a thought). As I said, there's so much that makes begone such a brilliant and unique game but i would go on for hours talking about that, but to sum it all up in a few words, I think it's that I never ever feel like I died because i just wasn't good enough, I always knew that it was my fault for dying because I was being sloppy or stupid, there's never a feeling of "ok im probably going to die" at the start of the game, even when i first played the game and i sucked, I never felt helpless. that's why it was always fun, that's why the "elimination" game-mode works for begone more than any other game. It's worth it to wait till the next round. If begone was TDM i would never play it, every kill and every death would become meaningless. Imo this is how you know a game is shitt, when TDM is the most popular game-mode.
    I know you've given up on begone, but i just wanted to share my thoughts.
    ps, if there ever is an update, please, try not to change anything besides patching the hacks a few bugs and the lag, and the "zoom scope scope glitch", everything else i think is perfect and should not be altered. even if there was 1 tiny adjustment to something for the mp5 i would notice and it would change the game-play entirely so please be careful not to ruin what makes begone such a perfect game.

#8 k3LLyNplay, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018