Is Time Clickers the only idle game Kenzie will make?

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Reepile, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Reepile

Reepile Rookie

I really like this type of idle game and I would be sad to not see any more of them, since Kenzie is such a great developer. I need to know if there are right now, or ever will be another idle game. Even if it costs money I would buy in a heart beat. I love idle games especially with absolute tons of content. If his "final game" that he is working towards is not idle, what are they all about, and would you recommend it for me? Thanks!!

2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

There are actually 2 of us that work on these game; myself & Proton.

We recently announced Time Gunners, which is our next project. This will be a first-person team based shooter.

Our long term vision is to create a game that combines all the best aspects from our previous games (this will be the game after Time Gunners). It’ll use the upgrades & progression from Time Clickers, the first person & multiplayer from Time Gunners, etc. Time Gunners is the next step towards our long term vision.

We don't know all the details about the project after Time Gunners yet, since our current focus is on creating Time Gunners. However, we're currently thinking that it would be a first person multi-player survival type game with idle/incremental elements. This is not set in stone though and could always change when we start working on that project.

For all of our projects, we'll release prototypes and listen to the community's feedback/suggestions to help shape the game.

3. Poss

Poss Rookie

I've played tons of idle games but this game has great balance between strategy and active play. It's so addictive, my wife says she feels sorry for my poor phone "working all the time" on this game. haha

Kenzie likes this.