IOS update-

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Lordshad0wz, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Ive updated the game and I just wanted to say everything is working exactly as it should. The new button for he leaderboards works properly. The new graphical addition works. I like the status added on the cloud save button. I have found no issues so far.

I've updated my review on the appstore and it should show up by tonight or tomorrow. Thats the real crappy thing about updating on the appstore. I don't understand why they pretty much wipe the reviews. Anyways you will see mine. I left a detailed and nice one.

Keep up the great work. Sincerely thank you for a good time!

Billy

Kenzie likes this.
  2. xSavageSlayer

xSavageSlayer Rookie

I haven't tried the ios game, but I can imagine the aiming of the gun being where you tap. Is there micro-transactions? Is it worth downloading the app aswell as playing the steam version?

3. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

There are no micro-transactions, but the mobile versions do have reward ads. When destroying a rainbow ball you have the option of watching a short ad for additional Gold and/or Time Cubes. Having the game on the phone helps with if you want to check/update your team while you're away from your main game (Steam, web, etc). You can pair with TimeGamers.com so that it shares your same save.

The gun currently aims where you tap, we're still waiting for the Idle Mode update to be approved on iOS but that should help with the tapping on the iOS version.

4. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Its absolutely worth playing it on the Iphone. I actually prefer to play it on the Iphone than on any other platform. getting the timecubes for the ads is awesome.

Billy

5. Joffypop

Joffypop Rookie

I love playing on my iphone, I am not able to go on my computer much so on my breaks I can check the game and quickly upgrade stuff.

6. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

I've installed the new update. So far so good. I have not noticed any bugs or issues. The idle mode is working as it should.

The only thing I need to ask though is in the enemy pattern where the top of it is a dome and the bottom a straight line of cubes, It looks to me as if the idle is getting confused as to where to go and as a result its flopping around back and forth in the center and not hitting any cubes,

I dont want to call it an issue yet but its repeatedly doing this, Can anyone else confirm ?

Billy