Invalid pair code message

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Soffthands, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Soffthands

Soffthands Rookie

hey I originally paired my steam account. Then I wanted to play the game on my iPad, while out of town for work. I began the pairing process, and mid way, after typing in the pairing code and then I opened up the game to then click connect I suddenly lost the internet connection. I lost it for quite a while, so I closed out the game on my pad. An hour later i opened the game and of course it was not paired. No prob, I thought, I’ll just re-pair it. The website said my pad was already paired. It obviously wasn’t. So I clicked unpair. I went on my desktop first and paired my steam. No issues. Then I went to pair my pad and each attempt, for several weeks now, it shows an “invalid pair code” message. It won’t let me pair my iPad. Over half my life is in hotels. Please help me pair my pad so that I can advance in the game. I’ve tried at various times of day, for many days. It’s really frustrating.

2. Soffthands

Soffthands Rookie

Hey sorry I figured it out reading other threads (I should have done that first). The problem was case sensitive. I read you are thing of not making it case sensitive. Maybe until then just add the words case sensitive to the code screen in the game AND the website data entry screen.

PS. Thank you for making a game that I can pair with my desktop

Kenzie likes this.