Incomprehension

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Humerez, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

Hi @Proton & @Kenzie

I started to talk with Kenzie yesterday of something I did not understand.
    Obviously I still haven't understood the logic

It concerns autoclick weapons : click pistol & click launcher !

When we have all the stats of these weapons up we have 400 click pistol/min and 200 click launcher/min BUT actually the rocket is fired up to 5 per click so we don't have 200 click launcher/min, we have 80click launcher/min max

I struggle to understand the logic of increasing my number of click laucher above 80

can you explain to me ?

sorry for translation

2. Muche

Muche Elite

Click pistol auto-click augment has no effect on click launcher whatsoever.

Click launcher's auto-click augment does automatic clicks for launcher, but launcher does not fire a rocket after each click, it fires a rocket after each 10 clicks (down to 5, based on that other augment).

So if you have auto-click augment at 80 clicks per minute and no clicks-needed-reduction augment (i.e. 10 clicks per rocket), the launcher will fire 80/10 = 8 rockets per minute.
    If you have auto-click augment at 80 clicks per minute and maxed clicks-needed-reduction augment (i.e. 5 clicks per rocket), the launcher will fire 80/5 = 16 rockets per minute.
    If you have maxed auto-click augment at 200 clicks per minute and no clicks-needed-reduction augment (i.e. 10 clicks per rocket), the launcher will fire 200/10 = 20 rockets per minute.
    If you have maxed auto-click augment at 200 clicks per minute and maxed clicks-needed-reduction augment (i.e. 5 clicks per rocket), the launcher will fire 200/5 = 40 rockets per minute.

Kenzie and Kpokyc like this.
  3. Humerez

Humerez Spec Ops

ok ! i understand now THX you

4. TheUrb

TheUrb Spec Ops

I had trouble understanding this as well. So I made this
    calculator.