How do time-cubes work?

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Osocoldd, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Osocoldd

Osocoldd Rookie

Hello all,

Does anyone have any idea how time-cubes work? I just made it past the 100th stage and around 110 I started having problems getting through the waves.

I was wondering if time warping would make me lose all of the upgrades that I have and start me from the beginning? Or what do they actually do?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

When you time warp you'll restart at wave 1, your Click Pistol and teammates will be set back to 0. But now you'll have Time Cubes :timecube:. Each time cube gives you a permanent 10% DPS boost. You can spend the Time Cubes on Artifacts that give you more bonuses (gold, DPS, change white block to rainbow, etc), without losing the DPS boost.

Now about Time Cubes themselves. Waves 100, 250, 500, 1,000 & 2,000 will always drop a set number of Time Cubes. These waves are not affected by the Time Cube Find Artifact. There's a 25% chance of a Time Cube appearing on a mini-boss or boss after wave 100. You can increase this chance through the Time Cube Spawn Artifact.

Osocoldd likes this.
  3. Frawsti

Frawsti Rookie

First reset @ 10 cubes is worth it, the extra 1.0x damage you receive is enough to propel you to ~135 in the second timeline. At that point you'll probably reset for another 10-25 cubes, and work your way up from there. I generally reset whenever my upgrades aren't keeping up with the waves as well any more and can't sustain the gold income for more upgrades.. You'll develop your own feel for how to play it as you start getting to wave 200 (which doesn't take long).

I believe the most efficient skills to put your cubes into (remember, your cubes still give you the bonus damage even when they are spent on skills) are these trees... Damage > Gold > Progress ..

Keep in mind I'm a lil nub myself. Best of luck >:)

EDIT : For more information...

All your guns will reset to level 0 and your current world will reset to 1 (Higher if you have the first Progress skill) when you time warp. Do not let this deter you, the journey back to where you were before you reset will be quicker and more painless once you do reset.

Osocoldd likes this.
  4. Osocoldd

Osocoldd Rookie

I see. Thanks alot for everything, I've done a few resets and built up some trees. I'm trudging in the 300s now.

Kenzie likes this.