Hey all. I was hoping to start a thread for the auto-clickers out there.

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by VastLite, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Dimps

Dimps Elite

But it is probably the right way to go for them. The more idlers/botters there are, the higher game in "best free games on Steam" list is.

2. opti

opti Elite

yes, and i'll try some options out(can't get it to register clicks at all yet, but only just started)
    mostly what i'm curious about is the different resolution options listed in what's supposed to be the same program...
    how is it i don't have that resolution option? that seems crazy weird...

3. opti

opti Elite

heh, ok, so i'm doing something wrong(i assume) because i can't get AHK to register anything on time clickers...
    all these scripts work and interact normally with any other window, but they i can't get anything to click or send to the game...
    is the steam version different?

4. Muche

Muche Elite

I've been experimenting with AHK and the script is finally Presentable - http://pastebin.com/U0pY6esc
    Tested with v1.3.2, on Steam, 1280x720, windowed, Day mode and Post screen effects disabled.

It's designed for late game cube farming, when runs are predictable and all they need is regular upgrades of team members in a timely fashion.

It consists of two parts - autoupgrader and scheduler.
    Autoupgrader does your usual periodic team upgrades (one try per second, rotates team members), with some logic added -
    it checks the color of a team member and if it matches one of configured colors it prioritizes upgrading that team member (SpecOps upgrades),
    or temporarily disables upgrading other team members (SpecOps training).

Scheduler executes configured actions at time as specified.
    Its configuration as included obviously won't work for you, as it's for my build, so it should be treated as an example.
    Team upgrades in the warper will have to customized as well.
    Warper and scheduler are tied together in other ways as well:
    warper upgrades team members as specified, and scheduler has to accomodate that;
    warper assumes the Buy mode is on Upgrade, does it's thing and leaves the Buy mode on Promotion, so one of scheduler's actions has to change it back if next warp is to be correct.

The script displays information mostly via tooltips and is controlled via keyboard hotkeys, examples:
    Win+S - show status information about all toggles, autoupgrader and scheduler
    Win+R - reload script
    Win+M - toggle autoupgrader
    Ctrl+Alt+P - pause script (if you want to interact with the game e.g. spend :timecube:/:weaponcube:, so the script doesn't interfere with your mouse)
    Win+A - toggle active window switching

The script can work even if the game is not the active window. This has several drawbacks.
    It disables priority actions as color checking requires the game to be active window, and game interactions are done via clicking at specific places, as opposed to the hotkeys.
    Clicks are less reliable than hotkeys; having mouse cursor over the game window interferes with this clicks (even if it's below other windows), effectively disabling all interaction; having the game window minimized (in an effort to avoid mouse interference) it seemed that some clicks were entirely ignored.

#24 Muche, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  5. Absynth

Absynth Spec Ops

https://www.autoclickerplus.com/ is fully programmable, has had no conflicts, toggles easily and a tiny, itty bitty speck of storage.