Game won't sync across paired devices

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by artek, Jun 2, 2017.

1. artek

artek Spec Ops

Hi every one!

I have paired my desktop game with my mobile one, and until today everything worked just fine but now it doesn't seem to sync my game between this 2 paired devices. Does anyone know what or why this occurs or if it is a common thing ? And if there is a way to fix this ?

Thanks in advance:)

2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

I know saves won't transfer if the server is temporarily offline. It seems to be up right now so you can try again.

If it still doesn't transfer your save I'd recommend re-pairing your devices. Which ever one has the furthest ahead save, pair that one first. You can check your Profile page to make sure it matches your current save. Then pair the second device.

3. artek

artek Spec Ops

Hi Kenzie!
    Thanks for your repply.
    Actually i was stuck in a boss during the time i noticed that problem. As soon as i beated the boss all my devices got synced again so i wonder if it's not related to the fact that the game doesn't see any progress therefore it doesn't see the need to sync at all.

4. balthur

balthur Spec Ops

Yeah, that might be the problem. Kenzie can probably clarify this but i think the game decides if it should use cloud or local based on time cubes and current wave, so if there is no difference it might not update. Also i think i remember that in the past there was a bug that sometimes caused the could and local save to be off by one timecube which then in turn could stop synchronization till you killed the next boss, but that was probably fixed.