Feedback & Question.

Discussion in 'Time Gunners' started by tanmaywOw, Jul 19, 2016.

1. tanmaywOw

tanmaywOw Rookie

Beautiful game considering its still under development. There's still some features missing but I am sure you guys will be adding those sooner or later.
    • How long did it take the game to initially load? 20-40 seconds.
    • What was your performance in-game like? Did you play full screen or regular? Low FPS but not laggy, Fullscreen.
    • Did you encounter any bugs? Didn't notice any yet.
    • Did you have fun? Well, I was alone in the server.
    • Any ideas or suggestions for future features that you’d like to see added to the game. Team chat, Spectator mode, Clans, Ranking, More guns & maps.

Are you guys hiring in game moderators? What are the requirements?

what engine is this game built on?

Thank you, I look forward to be a part of this community.

#1 tanmaywOw, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    MiguelDreamer and Kenzie like this.
  2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Thanks for the feedback! We've got a couple of Trello boards set up to track suggestions/feedback, as well as show what we're currently working on or plan on working on in the near future. We've already got a few of your suggestion on the boards, but I'll add the ones that are missing.

Our goal is to release an update every Friday (usually between 1 - 3 MST), which is usually the best time to play since there are more players on the server.

We aren't currently looking for mods. If/when we do get to that point we'll probably be asking members of the community if they're interested. So best advice I can give is be an active member of the community.

Time Gunners is built using Unity.

tanmaywOw and MiguelDreamer like this.