ElvenBreads Suggestions For time gunners

Discussion in 'Time Gunners' started by ElvenBread, Aug 14, 2016.

1. ElvenBread

ElvenBread Rookie

Classes Ideas:
    Riot Control
    Passive: riot shield regens health after 3 seconds of noncombat Ultimate: tear gas gives opponents impaired sight Weapon: Low-damage Low-range pistol

Hedshoter
    passive: headshots give double XP Ultimate: Anyone in your scope gets locked on by the sniper.
    Weapon: Sniper (Duh)

Pyromaniac
    Passive: Enemies around him take 1 dmg per 5 sec Ultimate: Pull out a flamethrower that deals massive damage at a very short range. Weapon: Melee

Developers Plz reply to let me know if these are worth your time adding!
    (It's alright to think they r bad!)

Proton, MiguelDreamer and Kenzie like this.
  2. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

I actually really like the Riot Shields in Rainbow 6: Siege. It's strange that I (and seemingly everyone else) hated when they introduced the shield to Counter-Strike: 1.6.

Good ideas.

3. ElvenBread

ElvenBread Rookie

4. ElvenBread

ElvenBread Rookie

I really enjoy this game and would like to see it develop.

5. ElvenBread

ElvenBread Rookie

Oh yeah and my friend MrBeast566 (AKA MurderBob) Would like to suggest a long range map for the Headshoter. As for more weapons, I like Miguel dreamers idea for the cash and whatnot. His classes are good too! As for player skins, I don't think using minecraft skins would be good , because I really like the player model. But maybe you can buy skins in the shop? and players can suggest skins maybe? But if you do add skins or classes or whatever, please dont do premium currency. You know that pisses everyone off. Just do ads. id rather have ads than premium currency. Thanks!

ElvenBread:cool:
    and
    MrBeast566 (AKA murderbobBob Ross)