cloud save

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by cdlobie, Oct 14, 2015.

1. cdlobie

cdlobie Elite

Hi, how do i go about enacting the cloud save feature? i cannot seem to find anything on this in the forum. just so i can save just in case something happens to my computer.

thanks

2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Here's how to pair your game and access the Cloud Save feature:

- Go into the in-game Settings menu
    - If pairing your Steam game; In the bottom right corner click the 'Pair with TimeGamers.com button which will load an in-game screen as well as a browser window. If pairing from Android, iOS or another platform go to the TimeGamers.com/Pair page.
    - Enter the code from in-game into the 'Pair a New Device' section on the browser & then select 'Pair Device' button
    - Once paired successfully in the browser go back to the game window and press the 'Connect' button.
    - Once you've paried successfully the Disk icon in-game will change to a Cloud icon.
    - Click/Tap the Cloud icon as this will do a hard save to our cloud servers

You save will now be paired with Time Gamers utilizing the cloud save feature, extra stats in your profile & the Live Leaderboard.

You'll need to create a free account in order to pair devices.

Here's a link to these instructions.

0rangeRichUK likes this.
  3. ZEGEES

ZEGEES Rookie

please reply, i got my internet on but the in game "pair with timeclickers.com" keep saying "try again later". I was expecting the code
    i need help

4. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

What platform do you play the game on (Android, Steam, Web, etc)? First suggestion is to try rebooting your device (phone, computer, etc). If you are playing on the Web or Steam, make sure that your firewall isn't blocking the Time Gamers website.

5. ZEGEES

ZEGEES Rookie

omaigat thank you, why don't you say this from the first time >_<
    would be helpful if there's a note in the game (to unblock firewall)