Can't log in

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Matt, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Matt

Matt Spec Ops

After being absent for a couple of months I now can't log in to the site on my PC. I'm just stuck with the loading animation in top right corner and nothing happens.

2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

So just to confirm you are having issues when logging into the Site and not the game correct? Since you made a post on the forums I'm guessing you are able to log-in on a device other than your PC? What browser are you using? If you try another browser are you able to log-in? What page of the website are you trying to log from (main page, Live Leaderboard, game page, etc)?

3. Matt

Matt Spec Ops

I have the game bookmarked so that's where I'm trying to log in to and from. I also tried logging in from the site and that's not worked either. I am using Firefox but I can log in when using chrome.

4. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Ok so Chrome works but Firefox doesn't.

Completely close Firefox & re-open it. Go to TimeGamers.com (not using bookmark) and click the Log In button at the top of the screen (this will load the separate log-in pop-up screen). After entering your Username & Password & clicking the Log in button what happens?

5. Matt

Matt Spec Ops

When I load the site and click log in I just get the loading bar animation in the corner and nothing happens. The same things happens if I click sign up too.

6. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Can you try right-clicking on the Log-in button and opening it in a new window?

7. Matt

Matt Spec Ops

This worked thanks for the help!

8. miquelfire

miquelfire Spec Ops

You might have some scripting disabled (or have an ad blocker mucking things up)