Build to push to wave 4000?

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by TheWrongName, Apr 23, 2016.

1. TheWrongName

TheWrongName Spec Ops

Hey all,

I've been wondering what a good build is to try and reach wave 4000 with, considering I've tried like 3 times now and couldn't even get past wave 3500 (max. 3470), with different amounts of :timecube: (20m, 30m, 35m).

I'm currently sitting at ~52.1 million :timecube:. In the builds I used for this in the past, I mostly spent my :timecube: in the Click (everything above 1 million :timecube: for next level), Damage (everything above 10k :timecube: for next level) and Abilities tree (45 second duration on max damage and leftover cubes into cooldown decrease) and some basic things in the gold/progress tree.

And a side question, does getting 100% chance on time cubes appearing make a difference in later stages of the game?

Thanks in advance

2. Ismael

Ismael Elite

Of course that the 100% chance of appearing make the diffence. I think it is also important the gold tree. I´m focusing on Damage tre an gold tree, and as you I´m having some difficulties to reach wave 4000. But in the other hand, i see ppl with about the half of my time cubes very near to it... i dont understand.

3. Roku

Roku Rookie

Right now progress speed grinds to a halt around wave 3000 for me. Without scripts or an autoclicker, 4000 seems completely out of reach for me unless I was willing to devote a month or so to it. I might try it again once I've maxed out cooldown reduction, but it still seems like it'd take quite a while. My biggest hope right now is that they add some sort of converter for excess weapon cubes->time cubes or some other way to make them useful. Right now they're just kind of sitting there.

And yes, get timecube drop rate to 100% asap.

4. Ismael

Ismael Elite

I think they should add a new gun. Maximize flack cannon and clock pistol is very hard and the last lvls doesn´t worth.
    Anyway we should be patients. Using no script just take more time.

5. BeigeMidnight

ive got the same problem. the run to ~3450 level was very easy, but then my dmg dropped and the last 50 levels to 3500 i grinded 1,5-2 months (offline mode). after this looks like 4000 is impossible to reach. manual clicker is absolutely useless and do not deal any damage. but autoclicker needs some fix. would be better if all 3 weapons could shoot the same cube at once and with a fattest cube targeting priority

6. Roku

Roku Rookie

I made another mini attempt but hit a wall around 3450 this time. I finally hit 3500 after a few hours then warped. It'd probably take a month to get to 4000 at this point, so I decided to grind some more.

7. Poss

Poss Rookie

Wow, you guys are great. It took me about a month of grinding to push past 2750. I wonder if weapon cube damage is doing it or pushing up damage?