[Bug] iOS app not earning offline gold if app is not closed manually

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Scorwen, Oct 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Scorwen

Scorwen Rookie

Hi,

I'm having trouble with iOS app and offline gold. Whenever I close the app from Home button / Sleep button or just let it time out to lock screen, I don't get any offline gold when returning after a period of time. The game just resumes like it was on pause. There's no "Summary" message with offline gold and changelog.

If I manually close the app (double tap Home button and swipe the app away) and launch it again with login screen, then everything works fine.

I didn't have this issue when I first paired my phone like a week or 2 ago. Also tried deleting the app and reinstall...didn't help.
    iPhone5, iOS 9.1 ( reproduced with 9.0.2 as well).

2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We've already got this bug fixed and just waiting for the new update to be reviewed/approved by Apple. We submitted it about a week ago and it usually takes around 1 week to be reviewed/approved so we're hoping we'll be able to release the fix very soon.

Scorwen likes this.
  3. Scorwen

Scorwen Rookie

4. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

The sound in my game is totally gone. Since the update before last. This last update didnt fix that. When the rainbow ball comes down I hear water flowing and the sounds in the ads are fine but the game itself, no sound. Any ideas ?

5. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Go into the Settings menu and check to see if the sliders for Music and Sound Effects are lowered (this would mute it). Also double check that the speaker icon on the main game page didn't accidentally get muted.

6. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I have been have surgical procedures done on my back so Ive been in and out of things,, You'd think with all the extensive alpha and beta testing experience I would have checked the most basic and simplest of things lol. It was the damn sliders.. This entire time Im thinking theres problems and it was just two simple sliders lol. Thank you.. I still love this game on my phone. I still dont see how I will ever get to 50k Weapon cubes but someday lol

Billy

Kenzie likes this.