Best Time To Time Warp

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Zuthaeri, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Zuthaeri

Zuthaeri Rookie

I just reached level 100 for the first time, and was wondering if i should time warp or keep going for a bit. An assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Zuthaeri

nanobot88 likes this.
  2. Quickreset

Quickreset Rookie

Did you just barely beat boss of 100, or zoom through it? If it's easy, keep on going; if it's hard, warp as soon as you can. Boss waves after 100 give very few time cubes.

3. Osocoldd

Osocoldd Rookie

Does timewarping also make you loose all your upgrades? I'm at 110 right now and it's getting really hard to move up. But I don't want to loose all the upgrades I've worked so hard to get.

4. Legionaires20

Legionaires20 Rookie

Do time warping if your gameplay is getting slow. I mean if it takes a while now for you to upgrade your weapon-stats ;);)

5. Legionaires20

Legionaires20 Rookie

If you timewrap use your timecube to boost your Gold, Progress, and Damage skill tree. It will then going to be easy for you to get to level 100 again and moving up a couple of levels more, then when your gameplay gets slow (upgrading weapon-stats) then time wrap again, use your timecubes to upgrade/update your skill tree, rinse and repeat.

Another thing. if you timewarp you will go back to wave 1. but since you have timecube, Each timecube gives you a permanent 10% DPS boost. Thus reaching level 100 the second time will be quite easy :D

6. Frawsti

Frawsti Rookie

Considering where you are now, reset. The 10 cubes will give you a massive damage boost, which will make it exponentially easier to get back everything you lose in the reset - and on top of this you will go much further on your second time line than you did on the first. You will likely reset 4-5 times before you make it to level 200.

The resets are basically the whole game, notice you can get to level 1000+! No chance of doing that without resets! :)

7. SarDonic

SarDonic Elite

First run hit lvl 100, take your cubes and outskies.
    Second run stack damage and the damage right side, level the skills equally. Get at least 1-2 levels in the first gold skill. You should hit 115-125 without much issues. Save your skills for mini-bosses and bosses. If you have patience keep going until you can't kill a boss with the 1& 2nd skill.
    Third get all damage cubes to the same cost, 3 if possible.
    Fourth run, start stacking time cube spawn to 40%.
    Good Luck!

Osocoldd likes this.