Any other holiday events?

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Illusion_XIII, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Illusion_XIII

Illusion_XIII Rookie

Hi Click team. I was curious whether you would consider adding any other holiday events to the existing Hallowe'en and Christmas events? Those two holidays are pretty close together (2 months apart) meaning that once you pass Christmas, there's a 10 month desert before you can hope for any more bonuses. I think it would be great if there were one or two spread out in the year, such as an Easter event with different colored eggs coming down with bonuses, or a summer event with firecrackers. You don't want them too frequent, because that just overpowers the game, but having something seasonal, every 3-4 months, would be a nice break from the routine and keep things interesting.

Thanks for a fun diversion. This game has lasted this long for a reason, it's a lot of fun. Keep up the good work.

Absynth and Kenzie like this.
  2. Absynth

Absynth Elite

I was not aware of the expansive time between events, as this my first year playing and started not long before the Halloween event. Very valid question and in full agreement. Can something, even mild or toned down, be scheduled to fill out the obvious gap? AND, whomever said this game was an "idle" game, I would like to have words. :) As OCD as I am, there is nothing closely remote to this being idle. Click on !! Don't stop. Click, dammit !!

Illusion_XIII likes this.
  3. Illusion_XIII

Illusion_XIII Rookie

Haha yeah, I'm with you on the "idle" note.
    Do I have my PC running Time Clickers all day? No comment.
    Do I use remote desktop software to access my home PC from work to capture Rainbow Balls and keep my weapon upgrades maxed throughout the day? No comment.
    Do I have a spreadsheet to calculate the relative benefits of different Weapon Cube upgrades to ensure I'm maximizing my cube investment for the highest return? No comment.

Absynth likes this.
  4. Absynth

Absynth Elite

My answers on your post would be : 1) Yes.....2) Retired and home all day with the comp running.....and 3) No time.....to write....clicking........*whew*