amout of gold drop

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by ourrisso, Nov 1, 2015.

1. ourrisso

ourrisso Rookie

i saw in the forum about the blocks gold drop;

White blocks give 10x more gold than Red blocks.
    Yellow blocks give about 10x more gold than a White block.
    Rainbow blocks gives 10x more gold than a White block. (Same as Yellow)
    Rainbow Sphere gives about 25x gold as a Yellow block

so rainbow blocks give 10x more gold than gold block, if i upgrade yellow block gold drop it will make rainbow blocks drop more gold??

2. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Rainbow Cubes give 10x more gold than a White Cube (not Yellow). Upgrading the gold amount dropped from a certain block color (red, white, yellow) only affects that color cube, not Rainbow Cubes. You need to invest in the Rainbow Cube Increased Gold artifact to increase the gold dropped from the Rainbow cubes.

Also we recently changed how the Rainbow Balls work. They are now take the highest gold per sec value you've earned on your current timeline and give you 5 minutes worth of gold based on that number. You can increase this through Artifacts.

3. ourrisso

ourrisso Rookie

thanks for the answer, indeed rainbow cubes give the same drop as a gold cube.

so far i just upgrade rainbow gold drop and converting red/white cubes in rainbow. do you think its the best option to farm gold?

4. Muche

Muche Elite

I wouldn't discount Increase Gold Find artifact and Gold Rush active ability.

5. opti

opti Elite

awwwww, i was really hoping that the artifacts built on eachother, that those 'white = 10x red' actually referenced the value of the others,
    not that i'm disappointed i'm not getting the gold i thought i was - it is what it is -
    but it seems like an interesting strategic aspect isnt being fulfilled