2 Suggestions and a "bug"

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by DavidBordeaux, Sep 2, 2015.

1. DavidBordeaux

Hi, i'd like to suggest 2 little things, a repport a little "bug", so here i go:

First suggestion is that it would be nice if the display of remaining waves could be placed so it won't be blocked by cubes.
    In later waves it's nice to know where we are at before leaving because if we leave while there is 1 ennemy left in a wave, when we come back it's back to 5 remaining (i'm not "complaining" about that, just about the fact that it's not visible) and if an entire ennemy is blocking the number, it takes a long time to know where we're at in the wave.
    Again it's really a tiny problem only when we go in the deep, but still a problem.
    I.E:
    [​IMG]

Second, it would be an artifact upgrade for the click pistol spread shot in the "Abilities" tree.
    Right now, the crosshair is on one of the spread shot and it would be nice if it was right between two of them both for manual aiming and for the "Idle Mode". That way, we could more easily target 2 shots on one cube.
    But it wouldn't be an default feature, it would be an additional level of upgrade for the spreadshot and would be quite expensive like 3-400000 :timecube:s.

Now for the "bug" part, it still concerns the click pistol spread shot, i often have some missed shots with the shots at the end of the spread. The shots go through the cubes without hitting them.
    Take a look at this screenshot to see what i'm talking about:
    [​IMG]

I'm done. Don't hesitate to tell me if i was not clear and what you think about it.
    Cheers ;)

2. Igorlegor

Igorlegor Spec Ops

First : Yes ! Proton should fix that !
    Second : No ! But one should be able to choose how the shots are organized. Now we have a line, but why not having a square ? Or a 2×5 rectangle ?
    Bug : Yes ! That's really an evil bug !