1.2.0 Weapon Cubes on iOS

Discussion in 'Time Clickers' started by Proton, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Proton

Proton Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We're waiting for Apple to approve 1.2 for the App Store.

Until mobile is updated, any Weapon Cubes earned on Steam will be lost if you load the save on mobile.

Don't Panic! If this happens, just post here, we'll make sure you get your Weapon Cubes back!

EDIT: Sept 14
    Update 1.2.0 has been released on iOS. Make sure version 1.2.0 has been downloaded & installed then you should be good to use Weapon Cubes on your Apple device.

#1 Proton, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  2. Panimu

Panimu Rookie

I just lost hundreds of weapon cubes by running the ios app after using the android one earlier :(

3. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Thanks for posting, we're going to get you those Weapon Cubes back. We'll send you a message when it's done.

4. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Ios is still not updated. Damn Apple update process! Atleast theres no viruses.

Billy

5. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Quick Update: iOS status is still "Waiting for Review".

We submitted just over a week ago (late Thursday night) and we were hoping it would be approved today (1 week) but I think the holiday extended the review time. We'll make a post when it's approved/released.

6. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Just a quick update. Apple reviewed the new version yesterday, unfortunately it was rejected because they weren't able to experience the video ads. We've sent a message back to them with how the video ads work and if that doesn't work we'll submit a rejection appeal. So still in progress but we'll keep you updated :)

7. TheUrb

TheUrb Spec Ops

Com'on play testers :rolleyes:

8. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

To be fair it can take up 10 min to get your first Rainbow Ball, and if they just want to take a quick look they might not play that long.

9. TheUrb

TheUrb Spec Ops

I know, I know. I wouldn't want to wait that long for a game to do something that I was not actually playing. So I do understand. :D

10. Demago

Demago Rookie

After I paired my second PC I lost not only Weapon Cubes but also about 30k Time Cubes and that was unexpected:confused:

11. Dunkarn

Dunkarn Elite

I lost a ❤❤❤❤ loads of weapons cubes, paniced like hell until i read this topic

12. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

We'll get you your lost Weapon & Time Cubes back. We'll send you a message through this site when you have them.

13. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Update 1.2.0 has been approved & released on iOS! Woo hoo! :D

Make sure your device has downloaded/installed the 1.2.0 update, then you should be good to use your Weapon Cubes on your Apple devices.

#13 Kenzie, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  14. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Got it. So far Im having no issues that I can tell. I will keep playing and report back. Having the dual launchers is awesome!

Kenzie and Proton like this.
  15. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Ok can someone explain what I'm doing wrong or if there is a bug ?

I have the click launcher auto firing 4 times a minute and the click pistol 9 times a minute.. I have it also so the click launcher fires every 9th tap. This is NOT what is happening. I'm watching it and the launcher is firing once every 2 minutes and the pistol is firing 4 or 5 times every minute.In the weapon cube screen it says the next levels for both weapons auto firing is 5 and 12.

#15 Lordshad0wz, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  16. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

When buying the Click Launcher auto-click augment you're buying how many times it will click in a min, not fire rocket. So in your case, you have it set to fire a rocket every 9 clicks, but the auto-fire is set to 4 clicks a minute, so would take over 2 minutes to fire 1 rocket (4 clicks per minute, 2 minutes for 8 clicks, need 9 clicks to fire rocket). The Click Launcher is not affected by the Click Pistol auto-fire.

The Click Pistol should be firing 9 times per minute, it could be possible that you're just missing seeing some of the bullets, especially if you have Maximum Damage during that time. What platform (Steam, Web, iOS, etc) are you playing on so that I can test to make sure it's working as expected?

Lordshad0wz likes this.
  17. Lordshad0wz

Lordshad0wz Elite

Ahhhh ok. I thought it meant the launcher would fire that many times automatically. Now that you explained it it makes perfect sense. So basically I have to get the click pistol rate way up and lower the amount of clicks per launcher fire. Thank you !

Billy

18. Mikey_R

Mikey_R Elite

Not quite.

The click launcher and click pistol have separate upgrades to click rate. These do not affect each other. Upgrading your click pistol click rate will do nothing to help your click launcher click rate.

Now, the click pistol fires one shot per click, easy to understand. However, the click launcher fires one shot every 10 clicks (by default). Clicking with your mouse shoots once with the click pistol and charges the click launcher once (if you notice the green glow gets brighter the more you click), click 10 times and it fires a rocket.

Now, with the click rate for click launcher, you get 1 click per minute with each upgrade, so say we upgrade it to level 60 (just for easy maths). That means it will 'click' 60 times a minute, or 1 click per second. This one click gives 1 charge to click launcher, after 10 clicks (which will be 10 seconds), you get a rocket fired. Assuming you have no levels in click pistol, your pistol will not fire at all.

Now, on the opposite side, say you get to level 30 in click pistol (1 level = 2 clicks per minute), again, that's 1 click per second, but you also had nothing in click launcher. Whilst your click pistol will fire once a second, your click launcher will not fire at all.

If you want to think of it differently, imagine the click launcher and click pistol both have separate counters. every time a click happens, it increases your counter by 1. Now, the click pistol will fire every time the counter hits 1. To increase the click pistol counter will increase every time you make a mouse click and every time the auto clicker for the pistol clicks, however, the click launcher auto clicker does nothing to this counter.

Now, the click launcher will fire a rocket when it hits 10 (by default) and can be reduced by the 'fires rocket every X clicks' augment to a minimum of 5. So, to increase the rocket launcher counter, you can mouse click and the click launcher auto clicker will increase it, but the auto clicker for the click pistol will not increase this counter.

Hopefully that should clear things up.

Muche, Kenzie and RessurrectedDoom like this.
  19. puppy0cam

puppy0cam Elite

It appears there is a glitch with the online saving system on IOS, if you load up your save without an internet connection it is fine, but when you load the game when your connected it seems to wipe all your cubes and upgrades, from what i have tested it may be because of an anticheat set in place to stop you from having weapon cubes too early in the game.

Suggested fix: update the online database to just accept the stats given and run the anticheat clientside. Another possible reason may be from a large amount of data in the packets that get sent to the device so the ios cuts out the extra information in the packet to keep the connection working.

hope this helps with fixing this.

20. Kenzie

Kenzie Administrator
    Developer Moderator

Thanks for the heads up. We've got a potential fix in that will be part of the 1.3 update, so this should hopefully be fixed when the next update is released (no ETA yet).